I'm A Monster... (OC!Corrupted Amya x killer!male!reader)

Y/n's POV:
I smiled as I walked alongside CA. Slendar sent us out on a spree together. Usually,she sends us out alone but CA has been going through some changes,physical and mental. So I have to keep an eye on her to make sure things don't get out of hand. "Thanks." The brunette mumbled.

I looked down at her,"For what?" "For volunteering to keep an eye on me. The other guys....they don't like to be around me since my changing...." She explained as she looked ahead. "That's not true. They're just cautious since the 'incident'. Besides,it's normal for a demon's body to physically change over a certain period of time." I explained as I held her leather gloved hand.

She looked up at me,"But I'm not technically a demon,Y/n. The voice is." "I know. But Slendar said that you and the voice would become one over time." I stated. She remained silent as she looked at the ground. "I just don't want to hurt you...." She muttered. "Hey!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her shoulder gently and turned her to face me.

Her heterochromatic eyes widened in confusion. "You won't hurt me. I know you won't. You won't hurt any of us. If things do get out of hand,you'll find a way to control it. You're strong CA. You're one of the strongest people I know." I softly explained. I could tell that she smiled up at me because the corners of her surgical mask lifted up.

She nodded in understanding as I let go of her shoulders. "Come on. We're almost there." She stated as she ran off. "Hey!" I yelled as I ran after the female serial killer. I ran until I was out of the forest but CA wasn't anywhere. "Where the fuck did she go?" I muttered as I looked around the dark street.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something wrap around my waist. My eyes widened as I looked down to be met with CA's tongue. Before I could process what's happening she hoisted me up into a tree. I was slammed into a tree branch,face first.

Third Person's POV:
"ugh......" Y/n groaned as he layed on the tree branch. CA winced in pain,"Sorry C/P/N!" Y/n slowly sat up with a pained expression before nodding,"It's okay. I'm fine." He whispered in a hoarse voice. CA looked at him before turning to the front again. She raised her gloved hand and pointed to a blue house.

"There's our target. There are four residents. Three males and one female. Husband and wife with two sons. Eldest is 19 and youngest is 15. The parents room is on the second floor,third window to the left and the the boys are two windows to the right." CA explained as she put her surgical mask back on.

Y/n raised an eyebrow,"How'd you know all that?" CA turned to Y/n with a poker face,"That is for me to know and for you to find out." Y/n simply hummed as he faced the house. "I'll take the couple,you take the teens." Y/n stated as he started climbing down the tree. CA simply jumped down,landing on all fours.

She stood up,bat in hand and nodded. Y/n smiled before running off towards the door. He picked the lock and the door opened. "Okay,CA. Let's-CA?" Y/n looked around for the bat yielding killer only to see her climbing up the side of the house like a spider. A normal person would have screamed and freaked out but this was not new to him.

He knew of her cat like reflexes and extreme flexibility. He turned on his heel and entered the house,closing the door behind him. Y/n walked up the staircase,"Third window to the left..." He muttered as he passed by a few doors. Y/n brought his (weapon of choice) closer as he slowly and quietly opened the door.

The e/c eyed males gaze landed on the two sleeping figures of the couple. He was gonna make this quick because he wasn't in the mood for torture or slow deaths tonight.

Y/n's POV:
I slowly walked up to the female. I smirked as I placed my hand over her nose and mouth. She stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes. Her eyes widened in panick and confusion. She started to thrash so I simply pulled out my (weapon of choice)  and (stabbed/shot) her head,making her stop.