Yellow Bloodstained Roses (Bloody Painter x hanahaki!female!reader)

Hey guys! This oneshot was requested by Purple_Viola. Thanks for the request. I can't believe I haven't written a Bloody Painter oneshot yet!

Anyways, I hope this is good enough for you.

For those of you who don't know, the Hanahaki disease is an illness born from one-sided love.

The patient throws up and coughs out flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love.

The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals. It can be cured without side effects only when the feelings are returned.

Now that you know what the Hanahaki Disease is, let's find out how Y/n, a killer in SlenderMansion, got this horrid and painful disease.
__________

Y/n's POV:
I hummed as I skipped into the mansion. I did a little twirl in the hallway as I giggled.

In case you're wondering why I'm in such a good mood, I've finally mustered up enough courage to confess to my crush/best friend, Bloody Painter.

We clicked as soon as he moved into the mansion and became best friends almost instantly. But, over the course of time, I've grown feelings for my raven haired friend.

I twirled around once more, before I knocked into someone's chest.

"Woah. Watch where you're going Y/n." Puppeteer chuckled as he held my shoulders, preventing me from falling.

"Sorry, Pup." I smiled awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What's got you in such a good mood anyway?" He asked as he let me go and walked beside me.

Heat raised to my cheeks as I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, I've gained enough courage to finally admit my true feelings for Helen." I smiled.

Pup turned to me,"Really?"

I nodded my head as I hummed.

"Well, I'm happy for you, Y/n. I really am. Good luck!" Pup waved as he walked off to his room.

I smiled and walked over to Bloody's door. My hand stopped a few inches from the doorknob when I heard voices on the otherside of the door.

One I recognized as Helen's but the other.... was female....

I gulped as I leaned my ear against the door, trying to make out what they were saying.

"I... I love you, Helen. I have for a while now." I heard the unidentified voice nervously confess.

'Please say no. Please say no, Helen.' I internally begged.

"Oh Angels, I love you too." Helen confessed with a giggle.

At that moment, my heart shattered in my ears as the pieces dropped into the pit of my stomach. I backed up from the door as tears blurred my vision.

I sniffled and let out a strangled sob as I ran down the hallway, all the way to my room. I shut the door behind me and leaned against it, tears sliding down my face like a stream.

I buried my face into my hands as I sobbed my heart out. I was so stupid.

Of course Bloody liked Angels. She was just so much better than me. I looked like a nothing compared to her.

My throat ran dry, as my lungs felt heavy and dry as well. All of a sudden, it was hard to breathe. I gasped as I fell to my knees and tried to catch my breathe, but nothing came in.