Protect and Confess (Suicide Mouse x fem!reader)

Hey guys! This one-shot was requested by Pockymonster554. I hope you enjoy this and thanks for reading my book. It really means so much to me.

Since you wanted a bully related one-shot, I decided that a high-school would be the proper place for the one-shot to take place. I hope that it okay with you.

Anyways, on to the one-shot!!

ווווווווווווווווווו×

Y/n's POV:
I groaned as I ran through the gates of Creepypasta High, pulling my sock up and tieing my f/s's as I hopped to the door of the school office.

It was my first day and I was a late! Wonder Fucking Full!

I breathed in and out as I walked up to the secretary and ringed the bell.

A man with no face, glasses and a brown sweatervest came to the counter.

"Yes?" He asked.

I smiled nervously,"Umm, Morning Mr...."

"TrendorMan."

"Ah, yes. I'm the new student... Y/n L/n. Today's my first day and I-"

"Oh, yes. Slender told me about you! He said to send you through to his office. You'll enjoy it here and if anyone gives you problems you come straight to me!" He announced as he directed me to the principles office.

He opened the door,"Brother, the new student is here!"

"Let her in and please,knock Trendor, you're starting to act like Splendor." The faceless man sighed.

I walked into the office and Mr Trendor closed the door.

The man faced me,"Y/n L/n. Welcome to CreepyPasta High. I'm your principle, Mr SlenderMan. I'll also be your homeroom teacher. I hope you enjoy your time here and that we'll get through the year without any trouble."

I nodded,"Of course, Sir."

"I hope so. Anyways, here's your timetable. Will you be needing help getting around?" He questioned.

I shook my head with a smile as I took my timetable.

"I'll be okay. The grounds are similiar to my old school."

He nodded,"You're dismissed. Enjoy!"

I exited the office, biding good-bye to Mr TrenderMan.

I sighed in exhaustion as I gripped the straps of my backpack while reading through my time table. I groaned as I saw my mom signed me up for (subject you hate). Typical.

I kept walking, looking around for my homeroom class.

I passed a almost deserted hallway, there were only a few students there. They all seemed to be surrounding something.

I hid behind a locker and my eyes widened as I realized it was a boy! I balled my fists and marched towards them.

"HEY!" I yelled pissed.

They all stopped and looked at me.

There were seven males, excluding the one on the floor.

"What?" A guy with black hair and pale skin, almost white, spat.

"What the Hell are you doing?!" I yelled pissed off.

"None of your business." Another boy with grey skin and black 'eyes' glared.

"Yeah, so why don't you run along, babygirl." A boy with blonde hair, who was shorter than the rest, smirked.

My left eye twitched in annoyance at the nickname as his friends smirked and started catcalling.