Hold On (Laughing Jack x suicidal!female!reader)

Laughing Jack and Y/n L/n's relationship was a weird one to say the least and not because they're both psychotic killers.

Their relationship was quite toxic and everyone knew it except for the two of them.

It wasn't always that way of course.

It just started happening and none of them stopped it before it got out of hand.

They would be all cuddly and clingy during the day but after the sun set, they'd be at each other's throats with physical and emotional harm.

Jack always got physical and so did Y/n.

Everyone knew that when Y/n and LJ got mad, they saw red.

Tonight was no different.

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone

"Can you shut up for a few seconds?! You're voice is so fucking annoying!!" LJ screamed at the h/cnette haired girl.

"No! I can't believe you're cheating on me with Jill! How could you?!" Y/n yelled.

"I'm not fucking cheating on you, dumbass!" He screamed.

"Oh yeah?! Than why are you always gone?! You rarely spend any fucking time with me!" Y/n screamed, marching up to the monochrome clown.

"Well excuse me for wanting to have a little fun every now and than. Taking care of you is alot of fucking hard work, especially when you're so depressed and gloomy!" He screamed down at her.

Y/n froze, feeling anger bubble inside of her.

"You take that back, right now Laughing Jack In A Box." She ordered.

He crossed his arms over his chest,"No because it's true. You're a suicidal bitch."

SLAP!!

Jack's eyes were wide, his face to the side as he felt the stinging pain in his cheek.

Without thinking, he turned to her and back handed her across the face. The force was so strong, she fell to the floor with a scream.

Jeff burst through the door, only to come face to face with the couple. Jack was straddling Y/n and was scratching her s/c face and body with his claws.

"JACK!!" He screamed, running over to the clown, trying to pull him off the defenseless killer.

"MASKY!! LIU!!" He screamed for help.

Not a second later, the other two appeared and successfully dragged the pissed LJ out of their shared bedroom.

The joy and the chaos
The demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

(The Next Morning)

"Jack~ stop it~" Y/n giggled as Jack peppered kisses across her face, oblivious to the scratch marks on her cheeks.

"I can't! You're too adorable,N/n~" he chuckled, bringing he female to his chest.

The pastas all sat in the dining room, watching the two from the door way.