Shy and oblivious (Slenderman x shy!female!reader)

Hey guys! This one shot was requested by DarkGalaxy19. I hope you enjoy and thank you for requesting!
------------------------------------------------
Y/n L/n is a killer in Slendermansion. She's a very quiet and reserved girl and keeps to herself. Her best friend is Clockwork and she loves killing with her.

But... Y/n has come to realise that she's developed feelings for the faceless operater. But she can't tell him. She's too shy and scared of ruining the friendship between her and Slenderman. What will she do? Will he find out?

Y/n's POV:
I frowned as I placed my head on Clocky's lap.

"Hey... what's wrong?" She softly questioned as she ran her fingers through my h/c locks.

I looked up into her green and clock eye,"I think I like someone..."

She smiled widely. "That's great! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

I shook my head as I broke the hug,"It's not... it really is not. It's weird."

She raised an eyebrow,"Weird?"

I hummed as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Well,who is the guy or gal that caught your eye?" She asked with a smile.

I sighed as I felt my cheeks heat up,"It's Slender."

Her eyes widened.

"Wait! Slender?!"

I nodded.

"Faceless, suit wearing, operater Slender?!"

"How many Slender's do you know Clocky?" I asked.

She sighed.

I frowned,"I'm sorry. See it's weird. He's like million years old or something and I'm like y/a. Also, he's technically my boss... weird. It's all weird!"

I mumbled as I buried my face in my hands. I heard Clockwork shift as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey," she softly called.

I looked up at her through my hands.

"It's not weird. Just shocking. I mean I thought you'd like someone like Hoodie or LJ. But Slender's a great guy. He's sweet, caring, gentle, loving and a gentleman. I can see why you chose him." She smiled softly.

"But that's just it, Clocky. I didn't choose to like him, I just woke up the other day and realised I like him." I explained with a frown.

She hummed.

"Out of the guys in the world... it had to be my boss. God I'm weird." I sighed.

"Being weird is like being called limited edition. Which means you're something not many people see everyday." She explained.

I looked up at her and smiled,"Thanks Clocky. You're the bestest friend I could ever have!"

She smiled and ruffled my hair,"No prob, Bob."

"So how you planning to confess?" She asked with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks heat up aswell as the tips of my ears.

"W-who said anything about c-confessing?!" I exclaimed.

"Well you have to tell him at some point! You can't keep it bottled up! What if someone else steals him?!" She explained.

I sighed,"It's not that I don't want to Clocky. I really do but I'm just gonna mess it up with my shyness and my stuttering."

She smiled sympathetically as she rubbed my back,"You won't mess it up. I know you won't. But maybe you should wait a while, just to make sure your feelings are true."