An Unexpected Confession (Jeff The Killer x BEN Drowned's!daughter!reader)

This one-shot was requested by BloodyDragonQueen. Her last request was so fun to write that I had to do this one aswell! So on to the one-shot!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
BEN Drowned and M/n were as happy as ever. Infact,the pastas were happy that BEN was so happy and fussed over something that wasn't video games. That something being a someone,Y/n's mom,M/n.

Of course,BEN and M/n always talked about their future and BEN often brought up that he always wanted a child,a daughter nonetheless. Of course the pastas were shocked that the link look a like would actually want a kid. So one day,M/n found out she was with child.

She was excited and headed over to the mansion to tell her boyfriend. When she announced the news,BEN was over the moon. He even cried well holding her stomach. The pastas also congratulated them and the girls were with her through out the entire nine months.

So when the baby was finally born,it was a girl. BEN cried again at the tiny bundle of joy in his arms. He couldn't believe how tiny you were. Everything about you was tiny. Your tiny hand wrapping around his finger. He never knew something could be so small,fragile and delicate.

M/n said he could chose your name. He decided on Y/n. The name had always seemed delicate yet strong. The pastas also were overjoyed to have a baby in the house,especially Sally. Your birth only brought BEN and M/n closer. But...not all good things last forever.

About six months after your birth,M/n was attacked in the woods and died from blood loss. BEN was devasted and mourned over her loss. His love was gone. But he knew that he had to be strong for your sake as a now single parent.

From that day,BEN vowned to protect you and keep you our of harms way.

(Y/a years later)
Y/n's POV:
I yawned as I plopped down on the sofa in the living room next to EJ. "Hey Y/n/n." He greeted. I groaned in response. "Something wrong?" He questioned. I sighed as I sat up and pulled my f/c beanie off my head,making my h/l,h/c locks spread in every direction.

EJ jumped back slightly as his 'eyes' widened. "THE FUCK is up with your hair?!" He yelled. I glared at him,"I can't find my brush! I've been looking whole morning for the damn thing!" I yelled as my eyebrows knitted in anger. EJ gulped and chuckled nervously,"S-so that's why you wore the beanie?"

I nodded with my glare still present on my face. "If Jeff saw me like this I'd fling myself out the freaking highest window!" I shrieked. That's right. I developed a crush on the forever smiling killer. But it's only a little one. I mean,it's not like I know his favorite band,color,song,food,drink and stuff.

"I see." EJ hummed. I sweatdropped,"EJ you don't have eyes." "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!" he shrieked. He sighed,grabbed my f/c beanie from my s/c coloured hands and placed it on my head. "Just keep this on in the mean time. It would do you,me and Jeff a huge favor." He stated matter-of-a-factly.

I glared at him once more before flipping him the bird. He simply smiled as he returned the hand signal. "Maybe BEN has it?" He asked. I hummed,"Never thought about that. I'll check with ma old man." I got off the sofa and walked up the staircase towards dad's room.

I knocked on the door,"BEN!!! DAD!!! DADDY!!! OPEN!!! IT'S Y/N!!! Y/N DROWNED!!! YOUR DAUGHTER!!" Not even a second later,the door flung open to reveal my link look a like father with messy blonde hair. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?" He yelled as he rubbed his eyes.

I simply shrugged with an innocent smile,"I thought you had your headphones on." He simply rolled his eyes and sighed,"What's up anyways?" "I was wondering if you knew where my hairbrush was?" I asked as I rubbed my arm. BEN sighed audibly,"Aish Y/n/n. This is the fifth time this month."