A Handful (Hoodie x bipolar!bullied!tweek!female!reader)

This one shot was requested by icansenseurfakeness. Thanks for the request. I hope you'll enjoy it and that it will be what you were expecting.
______________________________________

Y/n's POV:
I hissed as I was thrown into a tree. I opened my e/c eyes as I gazed up at my bullies,(Random boy name) and (Random boy name).

"Aww. Is the bitch going to cry?" (R/B/N) cooed with a laugh.

I shook in fear as I looked up at them, trying to figure out what I did wrong. I didn't do anything to them at all. I didn't even know why they picked on me, I kept to myself.

Oh yeah! Because ever since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and what doctors called a 'tweek' they've been picking on me.

"(R-r-r/b/n-n),wh-y a-are you p-picking on m-me? I-i did-!"

I was cut off when my head snapped to the right, a paining sensation growing on my left cheek.

Tears pricked my eyes as I shakily, slowly turned to face them.

"Quit whining like a stray bitch! Oh wait, you are one!" (R/B/N #2) laughed.

"No wonder why your parents left you! You're a screw up! A mental, ugly, fat, worthless piece of shit!" (R/B/N) smirked as he bent down to my level.

I shrunk back in fear as a whimper escaped my chapped lips.

"Now," (R/B/N) moved a hand to my hair and yanked me to my knees.

I yelped at the pain as I clawed at his hands, trying to make him let go of my h/c hair,"You're going to do exactly what we tell you to do, so listen like the little bitch you are or else." He smirked darkly.

I gulped as I winced, he tugged harder on my hair which made me close my eyes in pain.

(R/B/N #2) punched me in the jaw, tears spilled from my eyes as I felt a metallic taste fill my mouth. A crack resonated from my neck as I twitched. (R/B/N #2) raised his fist again while (R/B/N) raised his leg.

I shielded my face with my bruised and scarred arms as I shut my eyes, tears staining my cheeks.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I heard a deep,make voice yell.

I opened my eyes slowly as I looked through my arms at the male that stood a few feet away from us.

He wore a yellow hoodie, dark blue jeans and black combats. But the thing that caught my attention the most was his mask. It covered his face and neck and had two red eyes and a frown.

He also had a holder with a gun and a drain pipe?

I gulped as I closed my eyes again.

I heard (R/B/N) scoff,"None of your fucking business. Now leave or I'll beat you to a bloody pulp."

I opened my eyes again, to see the figures reaction. Even though he looked scary and intimidating...bI felt... relieve? Saved? Hope?

The hooded figure simply remained silent.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked sternly.

"The woods. Duh." (R/B/N #2) stated as if it were obvious and it was.

The hooded figure nodded as he started lazily swinging his pipe.

"Correct. But you're not in any old woods. You're in SlenderWoods." The figure explained.

(R/B/N) and (R/B/N #2) chuckled.

"Do you think we're kids? SlenderWoods isn't real, you dumbass." (R/B/N) laughed.