All I Want (Ticci-Toby x dead!female!killer)

(Hello my little weirdo's! I know I haven't been posting and I'm sorry about that. But, I had writers block and I'm busy with an original book. Once again, I'm sorry for the inactivity but I am alive. Don't worry. Anyways, because of this, let's get things back with a little angst from our favorite ticking brunet!)

(P.S. This oneshot will ONLY be in THIRD PERSON'S POV/NARRATORS POV)

Third Person's POV:
Toby sat alone in his room, in a corner with the lights turned off.

The only light source was the moon that shone from the windows into his bedroom.

He had a gloveless hand in his messy brunet locks, his emotionless honey brown eyes locked onto the door of his bedroom, his heart aching.

Everything in the room was thrown around and broken.

Toby felt more tears well up in his eyes as he refused to look away from the door.

He thought if he did, he'd forget her.

He didn't want that.

Why?

Why did she have to leave him?

What did she do wrong?

It should've been him, not her.

Toby let out a sob as the tears ran down his already wet cheeks, burying his face in his knees as he gripped his hair between his charred fingers.

He could see her, perfectly and still hear her sweet voice.

It hurt him.

He couldn't accept the fact that she was gone.

But..... she was, he was there when her heart monitor flat-lined.

All I want is nothing more
Than to hear you knocking at my door
Cause if I could see your face once more
I could die a happy man, I'm sure...

He just wanted her to knock on his bedroom door like she used to when it was storming.

She hated thunder and would always come to Toby for comfort.

There were other people with more experience in the caring field but she always chose him.

He just wanted to see her face, one more time.

Toby let out another sob, more tears streaming down his face as he remembered the events from earlier that evening....

When you said your last good-bye
I died a little bit inside

"T-toby..." Y/n weakly called out.

"Y-yes, N/n?" Toby stuttered out as he held her cold, pale hand in his warm one.

"I-i can't fight anymore." Y/n mumbled, her eyes fluttering.

Toby's eyes widened at the h/cnette's statement.

His eyes started to glaze over with tears as he shook his head.

"Y-you have to! Y-you can't give u-up Y/n! Y-you can pull through this! You have before! Y-you have to again!" Toby stuttered as he sniffled.

She turned to him, smiling sweetly yet sadly,"I-im sorry Toby. B-but I have to g-go now. G-good-bye...."

BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP.....

Toby's eyes widened at the sound as he turned to the heart monitor only to see a flatline.