Beautiful (Jeff The Killer x female!blind!vampire!reader)

So,this was requested by PetalBunny. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for the cool request.
ווווווווווווווווווו×

There lives a killer amongst the infamous Creepypastas. Her name is Y/n L/n. She's quite unique and not just because she's a vampire. That's right, Y/n is a vampire.

But she is a missing a sense.

Her sense of sight. Y/n is blind but that doesn't mean she's weak. She has incredible hearing.

But, there is a problem. Y/n always wears dark, baggy, oversized cloaks and the cloaks always conceal her face.

The pastas don't mind because they simply think that she just doesn't like to reveal her pale, milky e/c eyes. But no, there's more. So much more and a certain killer is getting suspicious.

Y/n's POV:
I groaned as I tried to navigate my way around the mansion. Curse my blindness.

It's my first time being alone in SlenderMansion, all the others are out killing or patrolling. So, I decided to try and make my way around by myself.

Of course, I'm starting to regret it because I've knocked over several bookshelves, knocked my hips into so many tables that there are possibly scars and I've knocked over five vases.

I kept wandering around the mansion, my cloak dragging behind me, until I made it to the living room.

I stretched my hands out until I felt the sofa. I slowly layed down on it, laying on my side as I sat in silence.

Being blind is okay but if you're a vampire, well...

If any vampire has any disability or isn't considered 'beautiful' or 'perfect', their family disowns them or kills them. At least my family was kind enough to go with option one.

I was born blind, at first my parents didn't mind but when I turned y/a, they kicked me out. I was blind and hideous. My face, arms, legs, stomach and back are covered with scars, blemishes and scabs.

That's why I wear the cloak; to conceal myself so no other mortal or immortal will have to gaze upon my haggard form. I was taken in by the Slenderman when he found me hunting mortals. I was skilled and quick on my feet, which is why he took me in, as a killer.

I didn't mind it at all. Everyone was welcoming and friendly, even though I'm blind.

They treated me with respect, love, admiration, kindness and everything my parents didn't. They're my family.

Well, all accept one person.

He goes by the name Jeff The Killer.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him. Quite the opposite actually. I love him. I love him so much. I know what you're thinking.

How can you love someone if you've never even seen him?

Well, I don't care. It's the way he treats me. From what Jane says, he's a reckless, self-centered, conceited, airheaded, stupid, idiotic jerk.

But not to me.

He's kind, gentle, helpful, soft, sincere and comforting. That's why I fell for him.

I groaned at the stupidity of it. My looks could never interest him. At least from what I hear when he's hanging with BEN or LJ. Jeff likes hourglass figured, clear skinned, long-legged, big breasted girls.

I don't fit that description, at all. I'm (body description). I heard the front door open which made me sit up straight as I looked off into nothing. I heard footsteps before feeling a presence infront of me.