Toxic Love (obsessed!Jeff The Killer x introvert!female!reader)

This oneshot was requested by AzaleaLuxi. Thanks for the request. I really love doing requests for you guys and hearing your feedback. I'm glad you enjoy my oneshots too. Anyways,on with the oneshot!!!!
__________________________________

Y/n's POV:
I walked down the hallway to Slender's office, my feet barely making any sound as I walked on the wooden floors.

I had just came back from my spree and finished before the other pastas. I always did. I was quick and wasn't one to toy with my victims. I always ended it because I didn't see killing as fun. It was my job and I did it because I had to.

Although, I do have fun sometimes. I would just slit their throat and leave their bodies in the tubs of their homes as I threw acid on them. I never left a trace of my killings.

Not a hair, sign of struggle, blood or anything like that. I always kept my workplace clean. Infact, nobody would even realize that the person was dead or missing until two or three weeks later.

This was why I was Slender's most admired and loved killer and unknown to the pastas.

Even though I lived in this mansion with them, I never saw them. My schedule sometimes did that but I wasn't complaining, I asked Slender to change my schedule from theirs.

I didn't want a partner or killing group either. They'd just slow me down and ruin my killing routine.

I knocked on the big brown doors with my s/c hands.

"Come in,Y/n."

I smiled as I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"How'd you know it was me, hm?" I smirked as I walked over to my boss, sitting on the chair on the opposite side of his desk.

"I know that you come back as soon as I send you out. You only leave for around 45 minutes to an hour before coming back." Slender explained as if it were obvious.

And it was.

I mean, I don't mean to be modest but it was true. The quickest I came back was within ten minutes. That's only because I found a secret path that led straight to the town and was concealed with huge trees.

The pastas had to take the long road because I sure as Hell wasn't going to tell them about my path.

Only Slender and me used it.

"I see. Well, anything else I can do before retiring for the evening?" I questioned.

Slender looked through some papers, carefully scanning them with his 'eyes' before shaking his head.

"Nothing at all child. You've completed your monthly quota." He explained.

"I'm not just talking about my killing quota Slender. I'm talking about around the mansion or something." I explained with a chuckle.

He shook his head,"There is nothing to be done child. Unless you wish to clean BEN's roo-!"

"Hard pass. Never in a million years will I do that." I cut Slender off, a shiver of disgust running up my spine.

I didn't want to find porno magazines or shit like that.

"Well than there's nothing to d-!"

Slender was cut off when the entire mansion began to shake. I stood up, gripping the table as I looked at Slender with confusion and panick.

When the mansion shook like this it meant one thing....

Zalgo....

"Slender what are we going to do?! I've never faced Zalgo before and the other pastas aren't here!" I exclaimed with worry.