Battle Scars and Confessions (Masky x proxy!female reader)

This one-shot was requested by Horses_for_Life12345. I hope this is what you were expecting and that I met all your requests for this one-shot. Anyways,on to the one-shot!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV:
I rolled around in my cottony sheets,half asleep. 'I don't want to get up!' I whined internally as I blinked my e/c eyes to adjust to the light in my room but was met with a mess of brown hair and orange goggles. "Gah!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground with a 'oof'. Toby simply laughed as he clutched his sides.

"Y-ou sh-ould've se-en you-r f-ace!" He exclaimed between laughs. I stood up and glared at the ticking brunette,"Please bother Masky." I begged. He smiled and shook his head. "Why?" I whined as I face planted my bed. "Be-cause he's i-n a mee-ting wit-h Slen-der." He stated.

"Oh! Tha-t remin-ds me,Slen-der act-ually w-anted yo-u the-re too!" He added. By now I eas fully awake."Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" I scolded. He shrugged,"Yo-u loo-k so pe-aceful I did-n't w-ant to int-erfere." I glared at Toby and grabbed my clothes as I marched towards my bathroom,locking the door.

I did the usual morning routine so I put on a s/f/c T-shirt,a f/c hoodie,black skinny jeans and a pair of f/c f/s's. After that I styled my hair into a (hairstyle of choice). I walked out of the bathroom,only to see Toby sprawled out on my bed. I would've gotten upset and woke his ticking ass up but I had a meeting to get to.

With that,I turned the light in the room off and darted down the hallway towards my Operator's office. I huffed as I clutched my knees. I knocked on the door,'Come in,child.' Slender said. I opened the door and my e/c orbs immediately darted to be met with Masky's mask.

I looked at Slender. "Sorry I'm late Slender. Toby woke me up a bit too late." I explained as I sat down in the chair next to Masky's. 'Has he been watching you sleep again?' Slender questioned. I nodded,"But it's fine. He's like my personal alarm clock." Slender simply nodded.

Third Person's POV:
'Well I bet you're both wondering why you're here.' He started. Both proxies nodded. 'Well,I need you to break into the prison.' He explained. "Did Jeff get arrested again?!" Masky asked annoyed.

Slender simply nodded,'Yes. Apparently he'll be moved to the prison on the other side of the town in three hours. So I need you two to collect the forever smiling idiot.' "Yes,Sir!" Masky and Y/n exclaimed as they stood up. 'You may leave.' Slender said.

They both nodded before turning on their heels and exiting the faceless man's office.

Masky's POV:
I smiled beneath my mask as I walked alongside Y/n. I noticed that her h/l,h/c hair was styled into a (hairstyle of choice). I always loved it when her hair was styled like that. "So where is this prison where they have the jokerwannabe?" She questioned as she looked at me. "Just outside the woods." I explained. She hummed in response as she shoved her hands into her hoodie's pockets.

We were walking in the woods in silence so I decided to strike up a conversation. "So Toby watches you in your sleep?" I asked with frown. She hummed,"Benefits of being his roomate." I chuckled at her sarcasm. "If you want him to stop,you can always ask me to tell him." I explained.

She shook her head with a smile,"It's fine. Besides,that's the only way I can actually sleep. If someone's awake,I sleep the entire night without trouble. So,Toby stays up half the night and watches me. Then,he sleeps in the day." "So that's why he doesn't go on night missions as much anymore." I stated.

She nodded,"I'm thankful. Even if he is annoying and clingy,he's a fellow proxy and my alarm clock. Sort of like the annoying little brother I never had." She laughed. Oh how I live for her laugh. My whole world lights up at the sound. "We're here." I stated as we his in a few bushes outside the prison.