You Deserve Much More (Dark Link x depressed!girlfriend!reader)

Hey guys! This was requested by @RandomxGirlx01! Thanks for the request and I hope you enjoy it!

Also,thanks for 126k reads! It REALLLLY means SO much to me!

⚠️T.W⚠️: self harm, negative thoughts, suicidal, slight eating disorder

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Y/n's POV:

I sighed sadly as I looked at my reflection in my bathroom mirror.

'What does he even see in me?' I thought, rubbing a hand against my s/c cheek.

'I don't deserve someone like him. He deserves someone so much more prettier and skinnier. Someone who isn't such a loner.' I thought, hanging my head in shame, tears brimming my e/c eyes.

You may be wondering who 'he' is.

Well, he is none other than Dark Link. Yep.

THE Dark Link. A creepypasta.

Well, I'm a creepypasta too but that's not very important.

Anyways, Dark Link is more important to me than anyone in this mansion. He's my boyfriend. We've been dating for six months now and I actually confessed first.

I was quite shocked to learn that he returned those feelings (even though Jane and Angels have pointed out many signs and things he did to prove it).

Everything was perfect between us until is wasn't.

Lately, I've been feeling like I don't deserve all this happiness and affection from him.

I feel like he's only with me out of pity or the ability to not reject me. Either way, it kind of stung to think about it...

I just couldn't help but let these thoughts swarm my mind.

Everytime I tried and barely succeed, they'd come  back strong than ever. The worst part about it was that Dark didn't know.

Not that I minded, it was better this way. Not even my friends, Jeff, Liu and Jane noticed.

These thoughts and feelings is exactly how I ended up here, locked in my bathroom, staring at my reflection in the dim lights as Dark layed peacefully asleep on the side of this door in my bed.

I sniffled, allowing the tears escape my eyes and slid down my face into the white basin.

I cried silently, slowly sliding down the floor, legs to my chest and my face buried deep in the shaking palms of my hands.

Knock! Knock!

"Y/n? Baby, you okay? You've been in there a while."

I froze, my e/c eyes widening as the sound of Dark's voice came through from the other side of the door.

I slowly sniffled, wiping my face as I stood up.

"U-u-uh, y-yeah Dark! I'm okay. Almost done. You can go back to bed and I'll be there shortly!" I responded, flushing the toilet before I walked to basin, opened the faucet and let the water gather into my palms before splashing my face.

The cold water sent a chill up my spine as I tried to make my eyes look less puffy and red.

Once I deemed myself presentable, I closed the faucet and wiped my face with a towel.

I inhaled sharply, placing a smile on my face before I unlocked the bathroom door, the soft light of the bedroom flooding the dark bedroom.

My eyes wandered to Dark's shirtless figure who was sitting on my side of the bed, elbows on his knees as his head rested on his folded hands, his crimson eyes bored into my own e/c ones with concern and happiness.