We're Still The Same (Jane The Killer x invisible!male!reader)

Hey guys! This one shot was requested by Puppet198463! Thanks for another amazing request! I honestly love how well detailed you are when making a request! I hope you enjoy your this oneshot!"

-------

Third Person's POV:

"Hey, N/n!" Jane squealed, running towards the h/c haired boy, who was playing on the swing set in his backyard.

Y/n smiled brightly at the sight of the brunette five year old running towards him.

"Janey!!" He squealed, hopping off the swing and meeting her halfway, bringing her into a big hug.

Jane looked at Y/n, pouting,"Why didn't you tell me you were back?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were back?" Y/n questioned.

"Because we wanted to surprise you two."

Y/n and Jane both looked up, only to see Jane's parents and Y/n's father, F/n, a famous inventer.

"Aunty! Uncle!" Y/n squealed, running over to the two people.

"Mr L/n!" Jane screamed, running towards the male.

Everyone laughed, Mr L/n holding Jane on his hip and Y/n clutching Jane's mothers leg.

"How about we go inside, have some dinner and talk about our holidays, hmm?" Mr L/n smiled brightly.

"Yes!"

(Eleven years later)

Third Person's POV:
"Okay, N/n, you can do this. Don't be a pussy. You got this. You're a great guy with a great personality." Y/n encouraged himself, looking at his reflection through the mirror.

A knock on his bedroom door broke him from his little trance.

"Y/n?" Jane peered into the door.

Y/n smiled sweetly,"Janey! Thanks for coming!"

She smiled, closing the door behind her.

"Of course. You are my best friend afterall. Why wouldn't I come?" She giggled, walking over to him.

Y/n's smile faltered as he let out a sigh,"Best friend, huh?"

Jane frowned,noticing his sudden mood change.

"What's wrong, N/n?" She questioned concerned, walking over to Y/n who was now seated on his huge bed.

"Jane, is that all you see me as? Your best friend?" Y/n questioned seriously.

Jane froze, feeling heat raise to her pale cheeks.

Truth be told, Jane loved him more than that.

He was so kind and so charming, she fell for him... hard.

"I don't see you as my best friend, Jane." He confessed.

"I don't want you to my best friend anymore." He concluded.

Jane felt her heart drop, her eyes widening in shock and hurt.

"W-what?" She choked out.

Y/n looked up in alarm,"N-no! Not like that!"

He gently cupped her cheeks, staring deep into her green eyes,"I'll always want you with me, Jane. Always."