Persona's Never Hide The Pain (Dark Link x depressed!bad girl!reader)

This oneshot was requested by 11xxYunaxx11. Thanks for the request. I actually enjoy doing Dark Link one-shots, considering there aren't many one-shots or books about him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Y/n L/n is a killer in the creepy mansion. Her skills weren't really top notch but they weren't bad either. But she still has a reputation.

So, what got her this reputation, if not her killing skills?

Her persona. Her attitude and demeanor.

Everything about her screamed 'Bad Girl'. Because of this, she's rarely approached by the pastas, other than Dark Link.

He's taken a huge interest in the mysterious h/c haired killer.

But, what nobody knows is that under her bad girl persona, she's really kind, friendly and soft hearted.

But, her real persona has gotten her hurt so many times, emotionally and physically, that she vowed to never show it to anyone ever again.

This lead her to self hate and depression.

Y/n's POV:
I sighed as I began to wrap my arms and legs in bandages. Another day that my negative emotions has won.

I looked around my bathroom, making sure my blades, bandages and pills were well hidden.

Even though I had my own bathroom, I didn't want to take any risks.

Once everything was well hidden, I slid on my clothes.

A black leather jacket, black distressed jeans, a f/c t-shirt and knee length black leather buckle boots with a slight heel.

I ran a hand through my h/c h/c locks, looking at my reflection to make sure there was no signs of me crying or my sadness peering through my e/c orbs.

I smirked, putting up a dark expression and mood before I exited the bathroom with my head held high.

I made my way into the kitchen, coming face to face with Jane, Liu, LJ, Clockwork, Jeff and Toby.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I made my way over to the fridge, grabbing a can of (favorite soda).

"Morning,Y/n." Jane smiled.

I simply nodded my head, bringing my soda to my parted f/c tinted lips.

I rarely communicated or interacted with the pastas. Simply because they avoided me. They couldn't hold a conversation with me either.

I don't blame them. They know nothing about me.

Only my name, age and basic killing information.

Nothing else.

They don't know about my past or my life before I came to the mansion. And I hope it stays like that forever.

"Why are you so cold-hearted?" Jeff questioned with a glare.

I stopped in my tracks, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

I turned to him,"Pardon?"

"You heard me!" He exclaimed, standing up as he slammed his hands on the table.

The action, made me hop lightly as my eyes widened.

I took a small step back, feeling my body begin to shake. I calmed down before I marched over to him, towering over him as he was now seated in his seat.