Baby?! (Hoodie x fem!pregnant reader)

Y/n's POV:
I bit my f/c colored nails as my leg bounced up and down in nervousness.

"Y/n, calm down. Hoodie won't be mad." Masky reassured me for the hundredth time.

I sighed,"I know, Tim but I'm just scared you know. None of us planned on having kids anytime soon."

That's right. I found out earlier today that I'm pregnant with my boyfriend, Hoodie's baby.

Masky nodded in understanding,"I understand but Brian loves you so much Y/n. Also, stress isn't good for the baby or you."

I nodded and hummed as I placed my hands in my lap, my leg stopped bouncing.

Masky rubbed my shoulder as he stood up,"I'm gonna make you some tea. You want anything else?"

I nodded,"Cheesecake?"

He laughed and nodded as he ran off to the kitchen.

I've known Tim and Brian since high-school and we were all best friends. That was before they both started working for The Slenderman. They were reported missing until I killed my family in a fit of rage and they took me away to SlenderMansion.

I immediately got along with everyone, especially Clockwork and Toby.

A few months later, me and Hoodie started dating and I'd never been happier. That was three years ago, now I kill for SlenderMan and I'm also carrying my lovers child.

Wonderful timing.

I still don't understand though,me and Hoodie ALWAYS use protection.

"H-ey Y/n!"

I looked up and saw Toby.

I smiled,"Hey Toby. How was you're killing spree?"

Meh. S-ame ol-d. Noth-ing new." He explained as he sat down next to me.

I hummed as I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Toby eyed my stomach, his gaze moving to my face,"Ar-e you o-kay?"

I nodded,"Yeah..."

"You s-ure?" He asked again.

I hummed,"I'm fine, Toby."

He didn't seem convinced but nodded none the less.

"Do you know when Brian is coming back?" I asked.

He shrugged,"He's in the living room with EJ."

I nodded as I stood up,"Thanks."

"I ho-pe you ha-ve a b-oy b-y the w-ay." Toby commented.

My eyes widened in surprise as I turned to face him,"H-how? W-wh-"

"I fo-und yo-ur test in the tr-ash. A-lso heard yo-u thro-wing up the-se p-ast three we-eks aswell." He explained with a smile.

"Please don't tell anyone. Only you and Tim know!" I begged.

He chuckled,"I wou-ldn't tell an-yone. Congratulations by the way."

"Thanks." I smiled before walking off to the living room.

I saw Hoodie in conversation with EJ. So,I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He jumped a little but smiled as he saw it was only me.

"Hey Y/n." He greeted as he kissed my hands, making my face heat up and my stomach twist slightly.

"Hey. Hey EJ." I greeted him and EJ.

EJ waved in response as he got up, picking a few jars of organs with him.

"I don't want to know." I muttered as I watched him leave.