You're hurting me too! (Nina The Killer x jealous!depressed!male reader,)

Nina Hopkins and Y/n L/n have been best friends since they were in diapers.

They arrived at the mansion at the same time and have been inseparable their entire life. They did everything and anything together. They even had a secret language, a handshake and nicknames.

To most, it would seem weird but to them it was completely normal.

Everyone thought that after they arrived at SlenderMansion that their friendship would fall apart, but it didn't. It only grew stronger if possible.

That was until Jeff The Killer came into the picture...

Y/n's POV:
I smiled as I walked towards Nina's room.

It was our weekly sleepover night and I was pumped. I was finally gonna confess to her!

Yeah, I know she loves Jeff but I just want to get it out!

I sighed in happiness as I balanced all the snacks in my hands.

I approached a purple door with blood splatters and kicked the door with my foot.

"Coming!~" I heard from inside.

There was shuffling before the door opened to reveal my raven-haired crush and best friend.

"My prin- Oh hey Y/n/n." Nina's voice trailed into.. sadness?

I peered at her over the snacks and smiled,"Ready for our sleepover, bun-bun?"

She sighed, frowning as she looked at the floor,"Actually, Y/n, I'm not in the mood for tonight."

I raised my eyebrow and eyed her suspiciously,"Are you really Nina? You never turn down a sleepover, even when you're sick."

"I'm just not feeling it." She chuckled nervously as she scratched her head.

I looked at her with confusion until I pieced it together.

"You're seeing him tonight?" I softly questioned as my gaze met with the floor.

"Yeah! I'm gonna properly confess to him! He said he'll visit me too!" She squealed.

I smiled sadly as tears clouded my vision.

Of course. She was talking about Jeff.

I sighed and plastered a fake smile across my face as my gaze met her crystal blue orbs,"Well I wish you the best of luck, Bun-Bun! I'll keep these for our next sleepover."

She smiled even wider if possible and wrapped her arms around me.

"You really are the bestest friend ever!" She softly squealed into my neck.

I frowned as my heart ached at the 'best friend' part.

She pulled away and walked back inside her room,"Night N/n!"

She softly closed the door with a smile while I frowned as I walked down the hall towards my room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me before throwing the snacks onto my bed and whimpered as tears clouded my vision again.

I clutched my hand over my mouth and slowly slid down onto the f/c carpeted floors as I leaned against the wooden door.

I cried as I screamed in sadness and frustration into my hand.

My other hand rested on my heart as I muffled my screams and as the tears poured out of my e/c eyes.

'I thought being in love was a good thing.' I thought sadly as more tears flowed down my cheeks.