Another Empty Bottle (Creepypastas x fem!reader)

Y/n L/n is a killer in SlenderMansion. But, she didn't kill her parents, she ran away.

Her mom always forced her to do things she didn't want to and her dad was an addict. Her parents always argued and faught. This led her to depression and insomnia.

Y/n was found by the Slenderman and he took her in. The pastas always tease her about her parents and would always make snarky comments.

Y/n never showed she was hurt by what they said though, she was good at lying.

Y/n would often hear her parents shouting and yelling bouncing through the halls and in her head, which made her uncomfortable in her new home.

Let's see how Y/n is doing....

Y/n's POV:
I entered the kitchen, pouring coffee into a mug and sitting at the table. I breathed out in relief as I sipped on my coffee.

"GOD DAMN IT F/N! THAT WAS THE LAST OF MY PAY!"

I jumped slightly, lowering myself into the seat as my hands shook and my lips quivered.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?! STOP WHINING LIKE A STRAY BITCH!"

I felt tears pricking my e/c orbs as my breathing became uneven. I whimpered as I buried my face in my knees, placing my hands over my ears.

"Please... stop arguing..." I begged as tears slipped onto my knees.

"SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WEREN'T HERE, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!" I heard my mother yell.

I broke down into silent cries as I dug my nails into my skin.

"T-they're not here. W-when I open m-my eyes they'll b-be gone." I muttered.

I inhaled a sharp breathe as I slowly opened my eyes, realising that I was in Slenders kitchen.

I got off the seat and placed the empty coffee mug into the sink.

'Slender, I'm gonna be out for awhile.' I thought.

'Alright child. Be safe.' Slender responded.

I sighed as I dragged myself out of the kitchen. I passed the living room, I spotted the pastas.

'Not today.' I begged internally as I walked past them.

"Hey N/n!" Fuck.

I sighed,"What?"

"Want some beer? Alcohol? Weed?" Jeff joked.

My breathe caught in my throat. None of them did any of that but they would offer me because my dad did it.

"Not funny." I breathed out.

"So did your dad start drinking before or after you were born?" EJ laughed along with the pastas.

"You're just a mistake aren't ya?" BEN smirked.

I whimpered as I pulled my hood over my head and ran out the mansion.

I could hear their laughter bouncing around my mind.

The pastas knew nothing about my past only that my parents argued and my dad drank and did drugs.

I shut my eyes as I covered my ears with my palms,"Shut up. It's not true. They love me."

The laughing and insults only got louder. I cried as I walked towards my parents house. I stood in the shadows as I gazed around my old neighbourhood.

There's the tree I ran into while me and dad were playing tag. I broke my nose.

There are the petunias and roses I helped mom plant when I was five.