Overprotective much? (Dark Link x Masky's!sister!reader x Masky)

Hey! This one-shot was requested by Serena-san-019! Thanks for requesting! I hope this one-shot will be to your liking.

Anyways, one to the one-shot!

ווווווווווווווווווו×

Y/n Sutton is Timothy Sutton's or better known as Masky's little sister. She's best friends with the elf-gamer, BEN, and has a crush on the flirty, charming Dark Link, which doesn't really help because she is a HUGE LOZ fan.

Of course, Masky is against this!

He won't allow his sister to fall for someone like him. Heck, he doesn't even fully trust BEN around her, which annoys her and BEN to no end.

They can't even go anywhere without Masky knowing! She's y/a!

Y/n knows that her brother means well, but she's a teenager and she wants to experience things for herself.

Even if she does get hurt, it's a learning experience, right?

Y/n's POV:
I groaned in frustration as I walked into BEN's room, not bothering to knock. I got into another argument with Masky. He's just too overprotective!

BEN turned to me,"Again?"

I nodded as I placed myself down next to him, picking up a controller and joining him in Super Smash Bros.

"Yeah! Like, he was making a big fuss about how I can't like DL! Saying he's a playboy and how he's broken so many hearts and shit! Ugh! I swear he's a pain in my ass!" I ranted out as I angrily smashed the buttons on the controller.

BEN chuckled,"No shit. But, he is right about Dark being a playboy. He's dated so many girls in the past, including some in the mansion."

"Really?" I questioned, eyes glued to the screen.

He hummed,"Yep."

Silence.

"I hope Masky knows you're here." He breathed out.

I tched,"Knowing him, I could be on the other side of the world and he'd know."

BEN chuckled as he shook his head,"I think Masky is a bit too overprotective."

"No shit! He wasn't always like this you know." I explained.

BEN paused the game and turned to me.

"Oh?" He questioned.

I hummed,"He used to be more carefree; letting me do what I wanted because he knew I was responsible. But ever since I walked through those doors, he's been babying me and watching me like a hawk!"

BEN laughed as he nudged me.

"You should try talking to him about this." He explained.

I sighed,"I do try but that just results in another argument."

He nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry, for always coming here for petty reasons." I apologized.

He shook his head,"It's alright. You're my best friend and I knew what I was getting myself into."

I smiled and brought him in for hug, which he happily returned.

"You're my best friend too, BEN. I'm so thankful to have you here." I softly stated as I hugged him tighter.

Just then, the door burst open.

"NO PDA!!!"

I sighed in annoyance as Masky pulled me away from BEN.