It's you, Idiot! (BEN Drowned x female!Reader)

Third Person's POV:

Y/n and BEN were currently sitting in his room. BEN on the floor, and Y/n hanging upside down from his bed as they played Mario Cart.

The two got along immediately after she stepped through those mansion doors and from that day they've been inseparable. But BEN realized that he likes Y/n more than a friend and so did Y/n.

"N/n?" BEN called out.

The Y/h/c haired girl hummed in response, eyes glued to the TV screen,"Yeah Benny?"

"D-do you like, like anybody?" He questioned nervously, his cheeks heating up as his lip quivered.

Y/n immediately turned red at the thought of BEN.

"Uhh.. yeah. What about you? Do you, l-like anybody?" She questioned.

He nodded, sighing,"Yeah."

The h/c haired girl pressed pause and turned to BEN with a teasing smile and mischief in her e/c eyes.

Even though she was sad that he liked someone, she had to show she cared.

"Ooh~~ BEN has a crush! BEN has a crush!~" Y/n sang as she poked his now red cheek.

"N/n~~ please stop it." He whined, slightly flustered.

She giggled before nodding, her actions stopping.

"Besides, you have a crush too~~" he cooed.

She slowly turned red, scoffing,"Shut up."

BEN laughed but slowly started frowned when it dawned on him that she liked someone else.

"So tell me," he started, looking at her as he rested his head in the palm of his hand,"What's he like?"

Y/N's POV:
BEN looked disappointed that I liked someone else.

'He really is stupid' I thought with a a blank face.

"What's he like?" He questioned as he rested his head on his hand.

I flushed scarlet as my e/c eyes locked with his black and red ones.

"U-um, he's uh, f-funny, adorable, amazing, kind, caring, a big softie and he's just everything to me!" I smiled at the thought of BEN.

He released a sigh,"He sounds like a dream come true. He's a lucky guy."

I smiled and nodded.

'It's you, you idiot!' I internally screamed.

'Y/n, please don't yell. I can still hear you you know.' Slender fumed telepathically.

"It's you!" I blurted out.

"What-"

Third Person's POV:
Before BEN could finish his sentence, Y/n hopped up and darted out of his room as quickly as she could.

"Okay?" BEN shrugged, closes his door and went back to playing video games.

"Fuck!" Jeff exclaimed.

All the pastas came out from their hiding places.

Jane shook her head,"Kids these days are so stupid."

"Yeah!" Toby huffed.

"It's not that hard to see that they like each other." Laughing Jack pointed out.

"Yeah. It's so obvious. We all know it. Why don't they?!" Eyeless Jack exclaimed, grabbing his hair in frustration.

"Maybe because they're best friends and don't want to ruin their friendship." Masky stated matter-of-a-factly.