We're Still The Same (Jane The Killer x invisible!Male!reader) Part Two

Y/n's POV:
I sighed sadly, throwing my hoodie over my head. It's been three days since Liu was sent away to that dumb juvenile correctional facility.

He took the blame for everything, even though me and Jeff were telling the truth.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

I looked up to see Jane, frowning in concern.

I shook my head, turning to face her,"I'm worried about Liu and Jeff. He hasn't been himself these past three days. I know I haven't known them that long but I'm pretty good at reading someone."

She hummed, walking over to me, her arms wrapping around my shoulders.

"Me too, bubs. Me too." She breathed out, before looking at me with a smile.

She cupped my cheeks, lowering my head so she could place a chast kiss to my forehead.

"Don't stress about it. It's all going to be okay." She reassured.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face in her shoulder.

I couldn't help but feel my stomach twist at her words.

It didn't feel right.

(Fifteen Minutes Later)

Third Person's POV:
"N/n,bI don't wanna go!" Jeff whined, burying his face in his pillow.

"Jeffery! You're going to this party!" Y/n screamed.

"But it's for kids! I'm sixteen! I don't want to go!" He whined louder.

Y/n growled in annoyance, marching over towards Jeff's bed and pulled the sheets back.

He froze as he saw the dry tears on his cheeks and his red nose.

He sighed, sitting down beside Jeff, who was now facing the wall away from him.

"You miss Liu, don't you?" Y/n slowly questioned.

Jeff slowly and silently nodded.

"Look, Jeff, I don't know Liu as long as you do. I'm not his brother like you are but I miss him too. I know for a fact that he wouldn't want you cooped up in your bedroom, sobbing your heart out. It's not going to bring him back. He'd want you to go out and enjoy yourself. So please,bdon't do it for me,byour mom,bdad or anyone else. Do it for Liu." Y/n softly explained.

Jeff sighed, before he slowly sat up and faced Y/n.

"You're right. Liu wouldn't want this. I don't want this." He mumbled.

"I'll go to that dumb party." He added.

Y/n smiled widely, throwing his arms around Jeff,vembracing him tightly.

"It's all gonna be okay. I promise. Now, let's get you dressed!" Y/n beamed.

(One Hour Later)

Y/n's POV:
"I hate this." Jeff mumbled, hands shoved in the pockets of his white hoodie.

I rolled my e/c eyes, wrapping an arm around his shoulder,"Lighten up, Jeffery. This could be fun."