Not Strong Enough Part 2 (Creepypastas x Jeff The Killer's!daughter!reader)

Hey guys! So this oneshot was requested by BloodyDragonQueen. Thanks fo another request, girl! I honestly enjoy writing your requests and they're fun to write. I hope that this will be a successful oneshot and that you like it.

Thanks again @BloodyDragonQueen.
______________________________________

It's been a few years since Y/n Woods or Y/n The Killer has been bullied by the pastas.

A few pastas learnt their lesson after Jeff straightened them out. But a few still hate her guts. Y/n on the other hand couldn't care less what they think of her.

Y/n's POV:
"Sally! Slow down!" I laughed as Sally stuffed her face with the cheese sandwiches I made.

Sally blushed in embarrassment as she swallowed the sandwich.

"Sorry, Y/n. But they're so good~" she whined as she grabbed her fourth one.

I laughed as I rubbed her head.

"It's okay, Sals. But, slow down okay or you'll choke and thanks." I smiled.

Incase you're wondering, me and Sally are in the woods having a picnic. It took my dad, Jeff, and Slender some convincing but with me and Sally's combined puppy dog eyes, nobody could say no.

"Y/n?" Sally called.

I hummed,"Yeah, Sally?"

"Do you ever want a mommy?" She softly asked.

I turned to her in shock.

"I-i.. I d-don-t know, Sally. I mean, I love my dad and I'm happy with just the two of us. But if he wanted someone to love, then I wouldn't mind at all." I smiled softly as I brought her into my lap.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned.

She shrugged,"Just popped into my head."

I hummed as Sally laid against my chest.

I looked up to see the sun starting to set.

"Come on, Sally. We should start heading back." I explained as she stood up.

"Okay Y/n, but can we please feed the ducks first? Please?~." She pleaded.

I looked up at the setting sun,"I don't know Sally. Slender and Jeff would start to worry."

"It'll only be for a few minutes!" She pleaded.

I sighed and nodded.

She grabbed some bread and ran to the pond that was a few feet away.

I began packing the stuff back into the basket when I felt a knot in my stomach. Something didn't feel right. I gripped my knife in my hoodie's pocket and slowly stood up.

I saw Sally happily feeding the ducks and turned around to see if anything seemed weird. When I turned I heard a scream.

"Sally!!" I yelled as I saw one of Zalgo's minions grab her.

I started to run towards her, knife in hand.

Her tear filled green eyes widened in fear.

"Y/n! Behind you!!" She cried.

I felt something hit me in the back of my head and yelled in pain. The world began to spin as I fell to my knees.

"Y/n!" Sally cried as she was taken away.

"Sa...ll....y....." I whispered as I fell unconscious onto the ground.

Jeff's POV:
I walked up and down the living room with my hands behind my back.