Baby?! Part Two (Hoodie x pregnant!fem!reader)

Hoodie and Y/n though pregnancy would be easy.... right?? Well it was not.

Especially for Y/n and the pastas having to deal with her sassiness and mood swings.

Y/n's POV:
I sighed as I walked into the living room, my hands on my back. I'm currently eight months pregnant and Nurse Ann says the baby could come at any moment.

I don't know the gender; I want it to be a surprise.

The pastas have been a huge help but Hoodie often get's too overprotective.

HE DOESN'T EVEN LET ME TIE MY SHOES!!!

"Hey Y/n!" Nina smiled.

I smiled back as I slowly sat down on the sofa, placing my hands on my stomach.

"Hey Nina." I smiled.

"How you feeling?" Jeff questioned.

I turned to him,"Well, I'm always hungry, I can't lay on my side or my stomach, my legs are fucking killing me and my boyfriend won't stop babying me!!"

Jeff gulped slightly as I glared at him.

"And you want to know the worst thing?!" Y/n yelled.

"W-what?" He questioned.

My angry expression faded and tears pricked my eyes as my bottom lip quivered.

"I'M FAT!!!" I sobbed loudly and hideously.

"HOODIE! Y/N IS BEING WEIRD AGAIN!!" Jeff yelled as he ran off.

"You're not fat Y/n,you're pregnant. There's a huge difference." Jane smiled.

I turned to her,"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE PUSHING A TEN POUND BABY OUT OF A TEN CENTIMETER HOLE IN A FEW WEEKS!"

BEN's eyed widened in embarrassment as he ran out, Toby following.

"SLENDER, Y/N IS SCARRING US AND TELLING US THINGS WE SHOULDN'T KNOW!!" LJ yelled.

"SHUT UP YOU PENNYWISE REJECT!" I yelled.

LJ jumped back slightly as I buried my face in my knees and wailed like a three year old who dropped their ice-cream cone.

Third Person's POV:
Hoodie burst into the room, his eyes gazing over the trembling pastas and your crying form.

This was a new side to them; you were always kind and calm but now you were the exact opposite.

Hoodie sighed,"Y/n."

"Go away. Unless you're pregnant, I don't want to see you." Y/n wailed.

Hoodie sighed, propping himself beside you.

"C'mon Y/n. What's wrong? Are you in pain? Are you tired? Hungry? Need to use the restroom?" He questioned as he lovingly stroked her hair.

Y/n sat up, regaining her composure and wiping her tears,"I'm tired, Brian. I want a waffle cheesecake!"

Hoodie smiled softly,"Okay. Let's get to bed then."

His gaze flickered to your swollen stomach.

He still couldn't believe there was an ACTUAL baby inside and that he was the father!

His thoughts were interrupted by slap to his face.

His eyes widened as he held his cheek,"Y/N WHAT THE-"

"I KNOW IM FAT BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING STARE!!" Y/n yelled.

Hoodie simply stared as he rubbed his cheek.