Rage (Hoodie x Aggressive!female!reader)

Hey my kawaii readers! Thanks for reading so far! Also,thanks to everyone for the awesome requests. You guys are amazing!

Anywho,this oneshot was requested by Afflicted-Alibis. Thanks for the request!

I hope that this was what you were hoping for....
______________________________________

Y/n L/n is one of the best killers in SlenderMansion. She's been with the pastas for two years.

But... she has a problem.

Y/n has an anger problem.

She's very aggressive and gets angry for almost every thing and anything. The only person that can calm her down is Hoodie. But there is a reason why.....

Y/n's POV:
"BEN! GIVE IT BACK!!" I yelled as I chased the floating Link-a-like around the living room.

"Why?" He smirked as he made the f/c book float.

Let me fill you in on what's going on.

I was out killing and when I came back, I found that BEN and Jeff had snooped around my room.

They took something. Something nobody should take from any girl.

My diary.

It had everything in it. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

I felt anger course through my veins as Jeff and BEN began throwing the book over my head.

"Give it back or I swear on the unholy spawns of Satan that I'll tie you two to a concrete slab and drop you in the middle of the ocean!!" I screamed as charged towards him.

I was ready to stab the sonovabitch when a person in an orange hoodie stood infront of me.

"Y/n stop!" He yelled.

I stopped infront of Hoodie and he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"In and out. In and out." He repeated.

I breathed in and out and felt my anger slowly die down. I let out a breathe and looked up at him.

"What happened?" He asked as he looked into my e/c eyes.

I growled as Jeff and BEN smirked behind them.

"Those two dic- idiots stole my diary! They snooped in my room too!" I yelled.

Hoodie nodded and turned to the two.

"BEN, Jeff, it's not nice to snoop through someone's things. How would you feel if me or one of the other pastas did?" He strictly questioned.

BEN and Jeff remained silent.

"Now, give Y/n's diary back and apologize." Hoodie commanded.

BEN sighed and floated the f/c book over to me. I grabbed it and shoved it under my shoulder.

"Sorry." They murmured as they walked past me.

I turned to Hoodie but he simply stared at me, arms still crossed.

"What?" I questioned.

"Y/n, we talked about this." He sternly stated.

I sighed as I shifted my gaze to the ground,"I know Brian but... sometimes they just... make me so-"

"Mad? Angry?" He cut me off.

I nodded.

Hoodie motioned me over to the sofa and I sat down next to him. He held my s/c hand in his gloves ones and my heart beat against my ribcage as heat rose to my cheeks.