Forced Kiss (Ticci Toby x jealous!female!reader)

Greetings my lovely readers! This oneshot was requested by Unluckyducky223. Thanks for the request.

This'll be my FOURTH Ticci-Toby oneshot. I honestly thought I wrote more about him and I'm kind of sad I didn't (considering he's one of my favorite Creepypastas).

Anyways,on to our favorite ticcing boy!
ווווווווווווווווווו×

Y/n L/n or C/P/N and Ticci-Toby have been dating for four months now. It's been a pleasant four months and the two of never been happier.

All the pastas were happy for their housemates, especially Masky and Slender because now Toby had someone to love and someone who loved him just as much.

Well... almost everyone were happy for the two....

Y/n's POV:
"And then he cheated! Can you believe that?!" Jeff exclaimed as we both walked into the mansion.

I shrugged as I looked at the non-blinking killer that was my partner for tonight's spree.

"I mean, it's BEN so I'm not surprised. I mean, he does it all the time. To everyone." I shrugged.

Jeff scoffed,"I know but it's getting lame."

I hummed in agreement.

"You're still mad aren't you?" Jeff frowned.

I sighed as I looked at my f/c sneakers.

"Is it that obvious?" I mumbled under my breathe.

Jeff shook his head and brought me into his side, rubbing my arm softly.

"Nah. I'm just your best friend. So, I can tell." He boasted.

I sighed as we began walking through the mansion.

"It's just. He's MY boyfriend Jeff and I really wanted to go with him. But, he didn't seem like it." I frowned.

Jeff hummed, as he listened to me.

"He doesn't seem interested in me anymore. He'd rather spend time with her more than me." I sniffled.

Her was Clockwork. Ever since me and Toby started dating, Clockwork was really upset.

Before me and Toby started our relationship, him and Clockwork were good friends and he started hanging out with her, saying her didn't want to lose a friend.

I understood and was okay with the entire thing until he just stopped paying any form of attention to me.

"Hey. Don't stress, it doesn't look good on you." Jeff smiled.

I looked up at him.

"I can rock it though. But then again, I can make anything beautiful." He flipped his hair.

I gasped as hit his arm,"Rude."

He laughed as he rubbed his arm,"I'm sorry. I'm sorry but you really shouldn't stress. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Also, if all of this is bothering you so much,why don't you talk to him about it?"

"Don't you think I've tried?! Clockwork just drags him away before I can even breathe in his presence!" I growled.

Jeff rubbed my shoulders,"Okay. Calm down. Calm down. Serenity now. Serenity now."

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breathe before exhaling. I looked up at Jeff and nodded.

"Why don't you talk to Jane about this?" He asked as we entered the kitchen.