So Cute!! (Creepypasta's x male!child Reader)

Y/n's POV:
I'm so bored!!! "What to do..." I muttered under my breathe as I held my chin. "Y/n?" I looked up to see Dr.Smiley. "Oh,Hey Smiley. What's up?" I asked as I walked up to the crimson eyed killer. "Just looking for someone to test out my new potion." He sighed. "You haven't found anyone?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

He shook his head,"Nope." It went silent between us. "I'll try it." I smiled at him. "Really?!" He stared at me wide eyed. I hummed in response. "Great!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and led me down to his lab/surgical room,which is located in the basement. 'What have I done?' Was all I thought with a nervous smile.

Third Person's POV:
After Smiley led y/n into his lab,he asked the e/c eyed boy to sit down. "So what kind of potion is it?" y/n asked as he spun around in Smiley's spinning chair. "It's a child reverting drug. Allows the patient to turn into a child between the ages of 10 months- 3 years old. Of course,the effects are only for 48 hours. The age also depends on how much the patient consumes." Smiley explained as he handed a vile containing a blue-violet liquid to y/n.

"Drink up." Smiley smirked. Y/n nervously gulped and shakily took the vile. "Bottoms up!" Y/n slowly gulped down the liquid and gave the vile back to a nervous Smiley. Y/n licked his lips,"Hm,I thought it would taste bitter but surprisingly,it tastes like blueberri-....!" Y/n couldn't even finish his sentence before losing concious and collapsing on Smiley's hospital bed.

"Odd. It's not supposed to taste like bluberries." Smiley said before turning to the passed out y/n who was lazily sprawled out on the bed. "EH?! Y/n?!" Smiley panicked as he ran toward the h/c haired boy. He felt for a pulse and released a reliefed sigh,"Thank Zalgo." He then turned to y/n. "Y/n,can you hear me?" Smiley asked.

Y/n just started snoring in response. "Okay..." Smiley slowly got up. "I'll be right back. I'm just gonna go find Nurse Ann." with that Smiley left as our y/n turned into a cute,adorable 2 year old.

(Spongebob Voice: one hour later)

Y/n's POV:
I woke up with a yawn as I started rubbing my eyes. "Wha happen?" I asked but my eyes widened at how high my voice was. I looked down and saw my hands were small and chubby. I felt my cheeks,they were warm and puffy. My clothes shrunk to my size aswell. I let out a high pitched scream.

"Gwet dwon. Gwotta Gwet dwon!" I yelled as I tried to climb off the freakishly high bed. "Y/n?" My head snapped up to be met with Nurse Ann and Smiley. "So KAWAII!~~~" Ann squealed as she ran towards me. The sudden loud noise caused me to cry. "Waaahhhh!!!!" I cried as I hid under the blankets. "Ann! Calm down! Look what you did!" Smiley scolded.

Smiley's POV:
I sighed as I sat down on the bed. I heard slight sniffled before y/n's adorable face popped out from the blanket,"Is whe mwonster gwon?" He asked as he looked up at me with his big glossy e/c eyes. I chuckled and nodded,"Yes she's gone." He then came out from the blankets and slowly sat down next to me. "Name." He pointed at me.

'I guess one of the sideeffects is memory loss...' I thought. "Smiley." I smiled down at him. "What's your name,little guy?" I asked as I turned to him. "Y-y/n l-l/n." He said in his adorable baby voice. I smiled,"Nice to meet you,y/n" He nodded as he climbed onto my lap,which made me jump out of my skin.

"Wungry..." Y/n trailed as he pointed to his stomach. I chuckled,"Okay,let's get some food then." I lifted him up and carried him on my hip as we walked to the kitchen. But halfway up a question lingered in my mind,'what the Hell am I supposed to feed a baby?' I walked into the kitchen to be met with Slendy. 'Great! I'll ask Slender!' "Hey Slendy?" I called out.

'Hello Smiley-who's child is that?' Slender asked. I nervously chuckled, "It's y/n,Sir. He wanted to test out my new child reverting drug." I watched as y/n squirmed in my hold,trying to get out. I sighed as I placed y/n on the floor and watched him crawl around. 'He is adorable.' Slender 'smiled'. I hummed,"Slender? What the heck do babies eat?" I asked my faceless boss.