I

I sat there in tears , looking through the photos of Joe and that fucking slut . How could he ? How ? Suddenly I heard a the door being opened.

"Jennifer, babe, I'm home !" Joe said cheerfully,  but as soon as he walked in he saw my face , he knew something was wrong .

"Babe what's wrong ? Are you ok ?" He asked , slowly walking towards me .

"How could you ." I said , still looking down at my phone . It was hard enough not to chuck it across the wall and run out of the house for dear life .

"What ? Sweetie what are you talking about ?" He looked over at my phone and saw the picture of him grinding on some fucking air headed slut . His face turned pale as he saw it and covered his face with his hands .

"Let me explain , Jennifer,  please . I..I was drunk and stupid and out with the boys .I'm so sorry."he whispered softly , desperate for forgiveness.

"You broke my heart and all you can say is sorry ? I stayed home , and trusted you , knowing that my boyfriend would never betray me ! " I shouted , tears streaming down my face as I threw a pillow at him .

"Babe , please ! It was a mistake! It was a stupid , stupid mistake ! I always have loved you and you know that !" Joe pleaded , beginning to cry while standing up to hug me . I smacked his arm , which I could see stung him . Not physically,  emotionally. 

"Well maybe loving you was a mistake !" I whispered deeply , tears still rolling down my face. Joe stopped and looked at me with a terrified look in his eyes .

"No , no you don't mean that Jennifer , I know you don't. " He choked , his voice shaking . "You don't mean that,  baby you're just upset ." I stood there motionless , saying nothing . I just lifted my head up and stared at the ceiling.

"Please....please . I ....I love you so much Jennifer ." I didn't
say anything. Joe came over knelt down beside me and hugged my waist.  I could feel him crying and just hugging tighter.

"I-I love you so much . I love everything about you. Please , baby. I love your smile , how it always cheers me up in the morning . I love your eyes , how they're always charming and beautiful.  I love your voice , how it's like my wakeup call in the morning. I love your personality , I love your figure . I love how intelligent and creative you are , because you always come up with the best ways to help me with my job and your work. Please , I just want to love you .  " He said . He looked at me with tears in his eyes . He kissed my forehead and leaned against me .

" I...I...can't . I loved you and trusted you . I though you would never be the one to hurt me."  I whispered , looking at him with sadness and longing for everything to be ok again .
I shook my head and slowly walked up the stairs . I found one of Joe's hoodies and slept in it . I didn't care if he knew . Just as I was about to fall asleep, I could hear Joe yelling in the phone downstairs.

Could I ever love him again ?