X

* Joe's POV *

"Babe I can't believe you've done this for me !" Jennifer said , giving Joe a long ,hard, passionate kiss when she saw everyone jump out in surprise in the beach house. Everyone was wearing neon colors . The decorations seemed more real than usual, and the music was so clear and pristine. Brian , Roger , Lucy , Rami , Gwilym, Ben , and all the rest of their friends cheered and congratulated them as they mingled around . The sky outside was a light pink and a dark purple , mixing with the light blue ocean water washing up against the unusual pink sand. Everyone seemed to be off , but Joe ignored it .

"Anything for you babe !" Joe exclaimed as he hugged her and led her over to their friends . She was wearing a dress that seemed like something she wouldn't wear, but still very attractive:

 She was wearing a dress that seemed like something she wouldn't wear, but still very attractive:

She had silver eyeshadow with dark blue eyeliner around her bright green eyes .

"Hello , Joe and Jenny ! Like the party ?" Gwilym shouted over the loud music , holding a glass of light blue liquid with tiny bubbles forming at the side . He had a silver suit on with bright green lipstick and hot pink eyeliner with his hair formed into a small little bun .

"Great ! Thank you guys so much !" She said , hugging them each . Joe felt a slight twinge of jealousy, but couldn't explain why .

"Well it was all Joe's idea ," Ben smiled , placing a hand on Joe's shoulder. Ben was wearing a space suit and dyed his hair red . Joe thought it Strange just for a party , but they wanted to make it realistic he guessed .

Skip to the beach. Everyone is in swimsuits in the ocean . They're all playing and having fun . The sky is baby blue and has swirls of gold in the clouds . Joe is wearing gray swim trunks and holding hands with Jennifer. She was wearing a purple bikini that had black stripes on it . Jennifer suddenly disappeared. All Joe could hear was her laughter surrounding him . No one seemed to notice. He swam out of the the water and found himself in front of the beach house, finding a trail of dark , wet liquid splattered creating a path through the house . He carefully walked in and found Jenny tied up in a chair in the living room , with duct tape around her mouth . She had no clothes on , and her bikini was right beside her . She was screaming, "Joe ! Joe please help me !" She started to cry and attempted to squirm out of the chair . Joe now couldnt speak or move , unable to help her . Suddenly , a man in a blue jacket and black pants came out with a mask that was a baby smiling . He held a knife . Joe could feel tears run down his face and his mouth tried to move , but he remained immobile. The man turned to him.

"See ? Look at her . She's a slut . I had sex with her , and she didn't like it . That's rude . Now what do we do , when people are rude? We punish them ." The man growled in a raspy voice , ignoring Jennifer's cries as he raised the knife to her neck and gently rubbed it against her jugular vein, not cutting her just yet . Jennifer's muffled screams and pleads were to be heard as she writhed against the wood on her bare body . Joe felt his heart pounding against his chest as hot tears poured down his red face . He tried to scream or move his legs, but he couldn't. The man then raised the knife on her and brought it to the middle of her throat .

I woke up , panting . I quickly sat up and rubbed my hands over my eyes ,my heart pounding as I softly fell back onto my pillow , panting heavily. I frantically looked over to Jenny , who was still fast asleep cuddled up next to me . I looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath , feeling tears brimmed around my eyes . He...It raped her and then-then...I can't even bring myself to finish the sentence. I heard Jenny mumble something and snaked her arms around my waist . She smiled for a second and quickly went back to her normal breathing pattern . I ran my fingers through her soft , blonde hair and tried to calm down . As long as she was okay, that's all that matters . I could feel my heartbeat coming to a more calming pace , as with my breathing . I looked out the window and saw the pale , misty blue light that peeked through the velvety curtain , revealing the smoke from the candle that was lit but burned out . It gave the room an elusive glow that surrounded everything .The glow seemed to bounce off of Jenny , who looked so peaceful as she slept. A pale streak of light was painted across her waist and left a narrow trail on her neck . She looked so alluring and beautiful there . Her hair fell perfectly to the side , revealing the small tattoo against her tan skin . She had a small flower on the side of her neck , and it was so sexy on her .

Suddenly her nose twitched several times

Suddenly her nose twitched several times. This was a sign she was close to waking up . I was right , because her eyes fluttered open and stared at my bare chest for a moment , remembering where she was . She then smiled and looked at me with her big emerald eyes. She yawned and placed her chin on my shoulder. She smelled like coconuts and vanilla , like she always did in the mornings.

"Good morning," She yawned sweetly , rubbing her smooth legs against mine .

"Good morning to you, too ,I chuckled, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Why're you awake this early?" I asked , rubbing her shoulder.

"I have the same question for you ," She smiled at me . I playfully rolled my eyes and shrugged .

"You didn't have another nightmare did you ?" She asked seriously, her face flushed with concern. Shit .

"Oh , no I didn't. I just had to use the bathroom ." I lied , my darting away from her direction . I hated lying to her . It was absolutely awful. She looked at me for a few seconds , trying to detect a lie . I prayed to Jesus Christ she didn't catch it . Luckily she didn't. She nodded her head slowly and flipped her hair to the side and rested her head against my chest .

"Well , it's only 7:00 AM , I think we can stay in bed for another hour , dont you ?" She said , bringing up a hand to my cheek. She rubbed it softly before she kissed me on the lips . I gently grabbed her waist and kissed her from her cheek to the bottom of her neck . She was just so gorgeous. I saw her smile and bite her lip at the tingle . She gave me a knowing look as I smiled at her innocently . She rolled her eyes at me and sat up and stretched , yawning. I brought her down by her waist and pinned her to the bed . She squealed in surprise. She looked up at me .

"What're you doing Joe ?" She asked , placing her hands on my wrists.

"Oh , I just felt like it, " I smirked , kissing her on the neck . I gently lowered myself on top of her and she kissed me passionately . It felt amazing . I tugged at her shirt and began to pull it off as she ran her fingers through my hair . Suddenly , there was a knock on the front door . Damn it . Who the hell would be knocking at this hour ? It's not Brian and Roger, we're meeting them over there .

"I'll go get it ," I mumbled, pulling on a shirt and pants . I trudged down the steps and went to the front door . Whoever this is better have a good explanation. I opened the door and saw what I never thought who I would see , since I haven't seen her in 2 years .

"Hey Joe ! Miss me ?"