XLV

ATTENTION !

THIS CHAPTER IS SURROUNDED AROUND SEXUAL ASSAULT . I CONTEMPLATED PUBLISHING THIS OR NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT MY READERS WOULD THINK . WELL , I SAID SCREW IT , IM PUBLISHING IT . I DIDN'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH THIS , I DIDN'T WANT TO BRING UP ANY TRAUMATIC STRESS . SO , PLEASE , IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS , THEN DON'T READ IT . YOU DON'T HAVE TO .

Jenny's POV

I slowly opened my eyes , met by the harsh sunlight pouring throughout the curtain. I quickly shut them again and brought the covers up to my chin , squeezing my eyes shut. I felt wet kisses on my neck , immediately smiling since I knew it was Joe .

"Good morning , Joe ," I grinned , not opening my eyes . "Someone's already in the mood . Wait until later on , yeah ? " I giggled , pulling up the covers closer to me . He didn't respond , which was kind of weird , maybe he didnt hear me ? He continued to kiss me , grabbing my shoulder as in attempt to turn me over . Jesus, Joe , take a hint .

"Joe , quit it ," I huffed , stubbornly pushing his chest away . "Not in the mood ." I murmured , snuggling up to the covers . He's never acted like this , he's always been very good about consent and knowing when to quit . I felt his fingers trial down my waist , squeezing my hip bones . I felt my cheeks turn red as I smacked his hand away , starting to feel skeptical . I was afraid to turn around .

His hands...they don't really feel like that . The hands that were touching me were rough , and they didn't feel right . Maybe I'm acting paranoid ? I laid there , thinking about what to do , when I felt hands rest on my butt . I jumped back ,my face burning from anger and panic .

"Okay , I told you to stop touching me , and you didn't , you horny hobo-

Oh my God.

George.

That's when I remembered . Joe wasn't in the house . He was at a hotel in San Diego.

I felt paralyzed from the shock of who I realized was in my bed . Touching me , kissing me , oh God I wanted to vomit just thinking about it . I thought it was Joe , I would never have dreamed of it being George .

"Morning , sweetheart ," He said roughly , smirking .

"Okay , fucking get out of my house ! You don't live here ! Oh God , you're such a pervert !" I shouted , covering my chest . Was it the best idea to wear nothing but a very revealing bra and shorts ? Definitely not . Why would I wear that to bed ? Oh , yeah , because as far as I knew , I was alone in the house !

He continued to get closer to me and I started to crawl back , where eventually a fell of the bed onto the hardwood floor . I hit the back of my head and my vision went fuzzy for a few minutes , blackness surrounding my view of the bedroom for a split second . I eventually regained my sight and saw George standing over me . Oh good God , he's in his damn boxers and nothing else . I immediately stood up , almost losing balance for a second . I quickly grabbed the table , afraid I might fall again .

"Did you hurt yourself ?" He asked casually , calmly striding up to me . He sounded...he sounded like the voice off of Scream . The caller . Where he smooth talks the babysitters and then kills them . That's what's going to happen to me , minus the smooth talking . I'm going to die , with my child , alone , Joe's going to find me on the floor in a pool of blood , my insides gutted out . I'm going to die .

"Don't talk to me ! Just leave !" I shouted , pointing to the door. He laughed and shook his head .

"Did you like the kiss ?" He asked , getting closer to me . I was forcefully backed up against a wall , with this over 6 foot man in his underwear towering over me . He pinned my hands against a wall , and I saw him look down at my boobs and bite his lip . I continued to squirm , trying to wriggle out . He gripped slightly harder on them , baring his teeth.