Vl

**10:00 AM**

I woke up to heavy panting and whines . I quickly collected where I was located and realized it must be Joe . I turned around to Joe , who had his eyes open , and his chest going up and down quickly as his terrified face turned pale . I didn't know what to do . Was he having an anxiety attack ?

"Joe , Joe , I'm right here . Calm down , it's okay ," I said soothingly , feeling him sob into my chest . He whined once more and gripped onto my shoulders . I rubbed his head and whispered soothing things to him . He gripped even harder, his nails sinking into my arms .

"He can't....he can't hurt you !" Joe whimpered, placing his head on my shoulder , shivering . Did he have a bad dream about someone wanting to hurt me ? Maybe that's it .

"Joe , baby , no one's going to hurt me . What happened ? Did you have a bad dream ?" I asked , hugging onto him . He was still shaking , poor thing . I felt so bad for him . He was silent for a few moments and taking shakey breaths .

"A m-man tried to get me to have sex with another girl ,a-and I tol...told him no and-and he killed you ! He raped and then killed you !" He yelled, thrusting his face into my neck. Someone killed me in his dreams ? I grabbed his chin and gently lifted his head so I could look at him.

"Joe , everything is fine . I'm not dead and no one raped me . We are at the hospital and I spent the night over here . I was with you the whole entire night , okay ?" I said slowly , giving him a smile . He nodded his head and sat up .

"Jesus , I'm sorry . I sound like damn lunatic ," Joe said , rubbing his forehead with his hands .
"It just seemed so real ." He shivered , rubbing a hand through his hair . I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek . He looked at the floor with his eyes wide and alert. He looked at me and smiled .

"Tha-thank you , Jenny ." He whispered, kissing me on the cheeks .
I smiled back at him and held his hand . Then a man with curly blond hair and piercing blue eyes walked in . He was the doctor who was with Joe I think . He smiled at both of us and closed the door .

"Hi , you guys ! I'm Dr. Ramiro. We've run some tests and you're free to go Mr. Mazzello! Although we do suggest therapy for the anxiety , and we have prescribed medication for your throat . Over than that , you're good ! Do you have any questions?" He said , jotting things down on his clipboard. I looked at Joe and he didn't have anything to say . I shook my head politely and thanked him . He smiled at us and walked out of the room .

"Okay, well get dressed and I'll drive us home okay?" I said , happy to be going home . He looked like he was too . He nodded and went to get his clothes. I grabbed my duffel bag and changed in the bathroom . I put on this:

I put on light makeup and brushed out my hair

I put on light makeup and brushed out my hair . I fluffed it and managed to make myself look decent . I'm glad I had outfits in my bag , I hardly ever bring clothes from the studio home . I walked out and was on my phone for a bit before Joe walked in . He looked pretty damn good . He was wearing a black sweater with skinny jeans . His beard was growing back , and he looked like a snack (no rhymes intended lol). He smiled at me grabbed his sunglasses.