LXVIII

(thursday)
Jenny's POV

"Babe , I have to go , we just got to the hotel . See ya , bye ," I said quickly , hanging up . God , I wish I didn't feel bad about leaving him . He sounded like a mess on the phone , I'm just hoping he's okay for the rest of the time I'm here . I looked up to see Lucy and Peter giggling as they changed the music from their phones , creating chaos already .

"I think they'll be okay , they can't set anything on fire , right ?" She smiled , getting out her card and handing it to the lady at the front . They started a conversation in Italian , thank God for Emilia .

Peter ran up to me , placing his hands on my shoulders from behind , bringing his mouth to my ear .

"I know you're not single , but there's a sexy French dude over there and he is totally flirting with Lucy ," Peter whispered , giggling as he nodded over to them . I looked over to see a tannish man with black hair and wide blue eyes .

"Peter he's not that cute ! He just looks like Rami !" I exclaimed , looking at him . Rami's handsome , but this guy was like off brand .

"Peter , calm your cock and let's go to our rooms . Let's get Lucy too , you guys can't control yourselves," Emilia laughed , handing Peter and I our keycards .

"Wait oh my God , Jenny I look like the father of your child , oh my God , oh my God !" Peter whispered excitedly , grabbing my hand .

"Yes , my husband wears my blush that matches my skin tone-

"It matches my skin tone you bitch ! Besides , if any guys hit on the pregnant lady I can be all like "Woah there buddy that's my wife!" Wouldn't that be cute ?" He giggled , kissing my cheek . I rolled my eyes as I smiled , seeing Lucy wave goodbye to the man .

"Jenny , that Tony Filenni guy is so cute , you need to hear him-

"You have a boyfriend ! All of us do !" I exclaimed , looking at her with raised eyebrows . She smiled sheepishly and continued on about him , mainly about the fact he looks like Rami . God I'm so done with men . I'm actually about to become lesbian , I'm this close . During the elevator ride we all discussed what we would would do and where we wanted to go , and who was sharing a room with who.

"Okay , Jenny and I will share a room , and Em and Luce will share one . Sound good ? After we get our stuff you guys wanna meet in my room ? Sound good ? Sounds amazing ." Peter smiled playfully , grabbing my arm as the elevator opened . We went into our room , and needless to say, it was amazing . It had two beds , one with pink covers and another with purple . It had a huge flat screen TV , and a shelf above it with books , such as The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe , Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow , and Frankenstein by . Peter already called the bed closest to the bathroom , which was the purple . He insisted if he needed to throw up he could have a head start for the toilet .

Lovely .

***
"Peter , I'm not about to look bad when we're going to Milan's oldest active mall ,I actually have to try !" I groaned , putting on blush and fixing my eyebrows . We all decided we're going to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II , basically one of the best malls here . Everything there is high-fashion , I don't even think they speak the words "off-brand" or "cheap" .

"Why do you think I'm still in my boxers trying to find something to wear ?" He scoffed , walking into the bathroom , looking into the big mirror that hung above the marble counter , with the sinks somehow looking more expensive than my own life .

"Peter , why does your ass look bigger than usual ?" I giggled , smacking it , watching him let out a laugh .

"Working out , Dee . I love it when girls think I'm straight and they try to seduce me at the gym , it's so much fun ," He chuckled , grabbing my lip gloss out of my makeup bag .

"Get your own damn makeup ! You totally destroyed my bronzer , don't destroy anything else !" I whined , watching him smirk and wiggle his eyebrows .

"Hey , be supportive of me , I'm trying to learn how to do makeup !  Now please tell me how I do eyeshadow  .  Please ?" He asked seriously , grabbing an eyeshadow palette . I smiled , watching him look at it like he just discovered a fossil . Peter was too cute . He was overall one of the sweetest people I've ever met , he was genuinely trying to learn .

"Okay , first do you want natural or something like vibrant ? What are you wearing ?" I asked , taking out some brushes and softly grabbing his jaw with my hand .

"I'm wearing a gray turtleneck with a gray coat over it , oh , and these pants too ," He said , gesturing to them laying on the bed .

"Okay , well I think we should put a light purple on your eyelids , and if you're brave enough , eyeliner ?" I grinned , watching his face light up

"Okay , well I think we should put a light purple on your eyelids , and if you're brave enough , eyeliner ?" I grinned , watching his face light up .

****

Joe's POV

"I'm sorry for being an ass to you , now will you please stop giving me the cold shoulder ?" I asked , rubbing my forehead . We were in his car right now , going out for a late breakfast and to talk about this entire thing . Why do I still deal with him ? He sucks , he's a horrible human being with no emotional value.

"You look like actually good today ,why don't you wear green more often ?" George asked , lighting a cigarette .

"God , just please tell me about those four fucking people that hate you-

"Alright ,alright ! So maybe I slept with Tony Filenni's little sister in college , and he found out and made a huge deal out of it , accusing me of rape since his little sister was a virgin , but trust me , she wasn't! The Filenni family is big on revenge , and he's got it out for me bad. And that chick that has like four different identities , Sierra Kane, I framed her dad for the murder of a guy that crossed me during a robbery . She almost threw me out a window. Rosemarie Zelker , she's the granddaughter of some famous gangster, and apparently she's good in bed , you didn't hear that from me though ."

"Part of me wishes I could hate you , but I can't ." I muttered as we sat down in the restaurant. "What about the Benjamin Horan guy ? What's going on with him?"

"Oh, okay. Think very carefully. Do you remember a certain man with jet black hair and dark brown eyes, and he would always have that golden earring in one ear? He used to hang out with us when we were in college. You might've gotten into a fight with him." George explained, looking up at me, raising an eyebrow. I rubbed my jaw, looking up at the ceiling trying to remember this Ben guy.

Oh wait.

"Yeah, yeah! He hates me doesn't he?" I asked.

"I'll explain in the restaurant," He smirked, opening the car door for me.

what's up guys, totally had some random awakening and it was pretty rad tbh. please don't keep emotions bottled up, i did that for too long and totally let loose tonight. hope everyone's doing well, this was in my drafts so i finished it, but i will be writing