LXIX

i'm crying why do i love her so much
Joes POV

"Okay, so basically the reason why Ben hates me is because I left the gang, but now I'm in the gang. Shouldn't everything be okay now? This is all old high school drama, he needs to get over it!" I groaned, putting my head against the table.

"Is it really my fault that you slept with every girl he dated when they were together? Joe, you were a fuckboy, not gonna lie-

"Okay, yeah, I know, but I was seventeen! C'mon, that was ten years ago. You've changed! Kinda, but like only a tad-

"I'll beat you up Joe, shut up about that. I feel really bad about some stuff I've done."

"Yes, sexually assaulting Jenny, impersonating some dude named Paul, trying to kidnap Jenny, making out with Jenny, actually, you've done a lot of shit and half of it's Jenny and half of it's murdering people." I argued, rubbing my eyes.

"And I apologize! Now, we can sulk over the past or we can discuss how to solve this problem. So, since Jenny changed her course of where she's going, this will delay all of them. They're probably planning to interrogate Jenny, since she knows you more than you do, well, you don't tell Jenny everything, when you should," George said, taking a drink of coffee. "Anyways, we can't do anything about it right now since we don't even know if they're near each other. They don't even know if she's pregnant! So it's basically just a waiting game." He finished, tapping his fork on the table.

"That totally sounds exciting," I sighed sarcastically, leaning my head on my hand.

"How is Jenny anyway? Do you guys have a name yet for the kid? Is it a girl or a boy? You should totally make me the godfather." He smirked, raising his eyebrows. Why do I even acknowledge his existence now? I should've killed him.

"It's a boy, his name is Robert, Robbie for short, and we are on a break, so from what I know, she's fine."

"You know, you guys being on a break makes you look exhausted? Do you sleep? You should see a therapist, not just because of the break, but because of everything-

"Oh my God, shut up!" I exclaimed. "Everyone keeps saying that!" I groaned softly, rubbing my temples.

"Wonder why." He laughed, rolling his eyes at me.

"You're an asshole," I muttered, tapping my fingers on the table.

Jenny's POV

"Peter, cut it out!" I giggled, watching him slightly hump the mannequin kneeling down. He snorted, picking up his bags and jogging up to me.

"I think the best part of this day was holding your hair back while you threw up! Or maybe when Emilia freaked out when Robbie kicked! What was your favorite?" He asked, clicking his tongue as we walked to find Lucy and Emilia.

"I liked it when you and Emilia got kicked out of the nail salon for insulting the koi in the fish tank." I snorted, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Has Joe texted you-

"Oh my God, no! He's not supposed to unless it's an emergency!" I scoffed, looking at Peter, who was rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but like I didn't think you were being serious! You would like, totally kill someone for Joe no matter what happens, it's just always been that way!" He argued, shifting his pants. We bickered over it until we saw Emilia and Lucy, who were leaning against a small pole. Lucy was whispering something to Emilia, speaking lowly. Lucy's eyes met mine and quickly stopped talking, smiling at me and quickly walking up to us.

"Hey, will you finish telling me what Rami said about Joe-Ow!" Emilia yelped, Lucy kicking her on the ankle. What the hell was Rami saying about Joe? Like, I have a vague idea of what it could be, but I'm not going to say anything.

"You guys ready to go eat?" I asked, breaking the silence between all of us.

"Totally. Where are you guys thinking?" Emilia smiled, looking up at us. Peter started rambling off about three new restaurants and how we should visit all of them, looking the directions up on his phone.

"Oh, Jenny, there is this really pretty boutique that sells maternity clothes and other stuff! It's expensive, but it's so worth it." Lucy explained, holding up her shopping bag. I was only half listening though.

You know those things you always have in the back of your mind, and at only some moments you forget about them? That's what Joe is like right now. Also George. And that gang. Also that I'm in Italy right now pregnant without Joe. Why is it so easy to forget that I have a human growing inside of me? I really hope my son isn't like me. It's going to be so bad if he's overdramatic. Maybe he'll be like Joe, he will have a great sense of humor and super talkative. Oh my God, what's he going to look like? If he has my freckles I pray he doesn't feel insecure about them. Will he be blonde or a redhead? Green eyes or brown eyes? Blue eyes? It's so hard not to know!

I should give Joe a call tonight. Maybe I'll have an emergency and call him. The emergency could simply be what I did today. He doesn't like Nike shoes that much. I could tell him those were the only athletic shoes they sold,right?

I'm weak.

i have not procrastinated this much in forever i am so sorry-

maybe if i tell myself that i'm going on a vacation i'll actually start writing instead of telling myself i'm going to write. will that work?