XXV

Jennifer's POV

"Okay , Ms. Ford , please just go to our makeup artist , she'll do your makeup . And we have your first outfit ready ,too ." A lady with dark red hair and bright blue eyes .

"Oh , thanks ! You can just call me Jennifer , or Jenny , if you want . I'm fine with whatever ." I smiled , shaking her hand . She smiled back at me before walking over to what I can assume is the manager. I quickly went to the door that was labeled Makeup and softly knocked on it . The door opened to reveal a tall woman with a black afro and dark skin . I already felt like a short little kid compared to her . She was gorgeous, especially her style .

"You must be Jennifer Ford ! Big fan of yours , you're my favorite model , I used to collect your magazine shoots ." She gushed , shaking my hand . I blushed and shook her hand back .

"Thank you , it really means alot . And you are...?" I asked , smiling .

"Oh , I'm Michelle . Michelle Gregorion . You can just call me Michelle , though ," She smiled , leading me in and closing the door behind us . I sat down in the comfy chair and gave her a smile , watching her sort through palettes and brushes .

"Okay , so they're looking for a type of "sunset eyeshadow". God , you're skin tone will look gorgeous with that color scheme. You're tan's natural ?" She asked, dabbing a brush into a dark orange .

"Yeah , I got it from the beach ," I smiled sheepishly. This girl was already giving me compliments and I already love her .

"God , I love your outfit ! Where'd you get it from ?" I said , examining her body. She had neon green flowy pants and a pink floral tube top .

"Actually , I found it at Kohl's , pretty surprised I got this on sale !" She smiled , gesturing for me to close my eyes as she applied the eyeshadow onto my eyelids.

"Damn ! I need to shop there more often, maybe we could go together sometime ," I laughed , shifting in my seat .

"I love how we're already friends ." Michelle giggled , applying mascara to my eyelashes. I giggled along with her , careful not to get mascara on my upper cheeks . She picked up a fluffy brush and faintly pressed it onto a hilighter that matches my skin tone . She applied it to my cheekbones and turned my head to see how I looked so far .

"You look gorgeous! I'm so glad I get to work with you !" She exclaimed , giving me a wide, bright smile . We sat in silence for a few minutes before she once again spoke .

"So , you're dating Joe Mazzello right ?" She asked , brushing out my eyebrows .

"Yeah , I am . We've been dating for a few years , actually, " I grinned proudly. I must admit when people mentioned him I liked to brag a little .

"Yeah I figured . When the press catches pictures of you guys together , it's absolutely adorable ! I remember seeing one photo when you were on his shoulders running through the streets ," She smiled ,shaking her head .I grinned at the fond memory. I didn't think anyone had caught us on camera , but then again, you never know .

"Thanks , I guess we're just goofy idiots ," I laughed , shrugging my shoulders . She chuckled and applied a dark red lipstick to my lips and spun me around to look in the mirror . Wow . I looked amazing , and it was all thanks to Michelle .

"Michelle , thank you !" I squealed, jumping up to give her a hug . She blushed and hugged me back .

"You're welcome ! It was a pleasure to be able to work with you . Now , you should see your first outfit in your dressing room . They're all gorgeously designed, in my opinion ," She said , motioning towards the room across from hers . I nodded and gave her one final thank you and a hug before leaving . I walked into a bright room with colorful paintings and a 3 wide mirrors , along with a vanity . I then saw my first outfit laying down on the lavender sofa . I gasped and carefully picked it up . Michelle was right . It was gorgeously designed.