LXVII

Jenny's POV

"Just green tea please , thank you ," I smiled , watching the stewardess walk off . Peter , Emilia , Lucy , and I were on the plane , two hours into our flight . We got here late since Peter got up late taking me , and Lucy's car randomly broke down on the highway . So , instead of Milan , we're taking a trip to Venice , which is 2 more hours and 40 minutes more than our original flight , and $231 more . Then Peter decided we had to ride in first class , since his parents were basically millionaires and when we both would go on trips over the summer we always rode first class . He's most likely the brat , not me !

"He said I was entitled ! Me , entitled ! At least I don't think I'm entitled !" I exclaimed , rolling my eyes .

"You're not entitled ! You kind of were in junior high , but everyone thought their ass was entitled to something back then !" Emilia agreed , nodding her head .

"Joe's probably just pissed off that you're leaving for a week ! He'll get over it , I bet you he'll call in at least two hours !" Lucy announced , smiling at me .

"Yeah , that's like Peter coming out of the bathroom anytime soon after eating four fucking bagels and a coffee ," I laughed , nodding towards the bathroom . We all giggled and settled in our seats , doing our own things . Emilia was too much like Gwil , she was curled up in her chair listening to an audiobook of some poetry book she found for free , brushing the bangs out of her face occasionally so she could fix her glasses . She gave off this whole soft Kindergarten teacher vibe . Lucy , God knows what she's doing . She was chatting with Rami on the phone , giggling quietly as she took frequent sips of wine or whatever she was drinking at nine in the morning . I sighed and looked out the window , gazing down at the bright blue sky with an ocean below us . If you looked hard enough , you could see small ripples of water , or sailboats flying over the waves . Joe would've really liked seeing that , he gets excited over the ocean alot . I quickly shoved him out of my mind , not wanting to think about him this entire trip . I'm supposed to get away from him , but it seems the more I try to do , the more I think about him .

"Here's your tea , ma'am , sorry for the wait ." The stewardess smiled , handing me the cup .

"It's no problem , thank you ," I grinned , yawning . I checked my phone for any messages or other notifications , seeing a few from Peter .

Holy Shit please let me never again eat four fucking bagels

If this is what birth feels like I'm so sorry Jenny

WHAT IF I CLOG THIS FUCKING TOILET

I giggled , texting him back and looking to see any others . I huffed , seeing that Joe hadn't texted or called . I wasn't really expecting him to , but a small part of me was hoping he would . Should I text him? I should text him .

Jenny
Bro I'm on this plane and Peter is shitting himself rn

Joey
Lol nice

Jenny
Wyd?

Joey
I can't talk right now I'm busy.

Jenny
What are you busy with ?
Read 7:18 PM

I scoffed , rolling my eyes .

Robbie , your Dad is an asshole , I thought to myself when I felt him kick . Should I be even texting him ? Just ignore him ! That's what I'll do !

Joe's POV

"Okay , I've given you coffee , what else do you need ?" I asked impatiently , looking at him . He took a drink and tapped a pen on the table looking up at me . For some reason he was in a long white sleeved polo shirt and a red tie , his black hair done and his beard shaved .