LIV

Joe's POV

I slowly opened my eyes , yawning and throwing my face into the pillow . Why did I wake up this early ? The sun's not even out , and it was a Sunday . It's the Lord's day , that means I get to be lazy . If there's anything private school taught me , it's keeping the sabbath .

I raised my hand and went to set it on Jenny's back , but I ended up being met by thin air . I raised my head up , seeing an empty spot where Jenny should be .
I groaned and sat up , rubbing my eyes .

I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me as I pulled on a pair of joggers , still trying to wake up as I opened the door , stumbling out into the hallway . As I was walking , my eyes found a picture of me and Jenny from college . She was in a grocery cart , a beanie on her head with two blonde braids resting on her chest as she sat criss crossed . She had one of my USC hoodies on , and a big smile on her face as she looked at the camera .

I myself had a green turtleneck on with hair hanging in my face , and some oval sunglasses on . I was the one driving the grocery cart , and I'm guessing I had gotten a kiss from Jenny because of the pink lipstick on my cheek , and by how I was smiling . I wonder who took the picture ? Probably Peter...or George .

I snapped out of my train of thought when I heard Jenny's giggles from downstairs . I grinned and headed that way , wanting to know what was making her laugh . I jogged down the steps , seeing Jenny laying on the couch on the phone , talking to somebody .

"No ! I don't-just because I said she was pretty doesn't make me gay ! You're so daft , I swear !" She laughed , brushing a strand of hair out of her face .

"Oh , okay , see you later ? Yeah , bye ," She smiled , hanging up . I smiled , softly jumping on her . She squealed , wrapping her arms around me .

"Good morning Joey ," She laughed , kissing my nose .

"How early did you wake up ? It's 5:30 in the morning ," I said , sitting up and pulling her on my lap .

"Couldn't sleep . Went down here to eat ice cream-don't laugh , you try being pregnant-and then I got a phone call and ended up staying down here ," She laughed , playing with my hair . I hummed in pleasure , closing my eyes . She chuckled , kissing my forehead .

Jenny's POV

"Who called you ?" He asked sleepily , laying down , his hands on my waist .

"Just Lucy , that's all ." I replied , yawning . Okay , so maybe it wasn't Lucy . But I didn't want Joe to freak out ! He would've lost his shit and punch a wall or something . I was downstairs , eating ice cream when Paul had called me . We ended up talking and such , there wasn't any flirting . Well , maybe .

But I wasn't the one flirting .

Okay , I only told him he was good looking after he told me I was pretty ! The longer I thought of it , the more I felt guilty about it .

"Why did she call ?"

"Girl stuff ," I smiled ,kissing his forehead . He rolled his eyes , rubbing my shoulders .

"You're so pretty ," He grinned , brushing the two pieces of hair that had fallen out of my bun . I scoffed , feeling my cheeks
turn red hot . He laughed , obviously seeing my embarrassment . "No , seriously ! You're absolutely gorgeous and I love you so much . Hey , and , that baby we're having ? I will buy anything you want for Peanut ! Don't give me that look , I promise ! You're carrying our kid and I love you ," He growled playfully , kissing my neck . I smiled , rubbing his back . Why is he being so sweet ? It's making me feel bad ! He looked up at me with his large , doe shaped hazel eyes and kissed me , getting on top of me . He tugged gently at my shirt , his eyes begging me .