XXVI

2 days later

Joe's POV

Jenny's been acting weird . She's been throwing up in the mornings and she's been emotional too . She cried because I didn't wear the cologne I usually wear . Maybe nothing's wrong with her , and it's just me ? I don't think I've done anything wrong. I carefully walked down the stairs to find her sitting down on the couch , the blanket wrapped around her tightly . Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were pressed into a thin line . Uh oh .

I slowly sat down next to her , crossing my legs. She quickly glanced over at me and turned her direction back to the TV .

"What're you watching?" I asked , cautiously moving closer to her .

"How the police can't find that bastard . It's been three days ! They can't do ANYTHING!" She said in frustration, throwing her hands out .

"Well maybe if you give them some ti-

"They've already had enough time ," She huffed , wrapping the blanket tighter around her.

"How about we watch something else , yeah ? Let's watch F•R•I•E•N•D•S , you love that show ." I said as happy as I could, flicking the channel . She shrugged and leaned back on the couch, her messy bun bouncing as she did so . As we got into the show , I timidly put my arm around her , pulling her in close. I could feel her relax a little bit and she snuggled a little bit to me .

But then .

It was the scene where Ross and Rachel were fighting over him cheating on her. Rachel was starting to tear up while Ross was on his knees begging for forgiveness. I could feel Jenny start to tear up and sniffle a little .

"Jenny , honey , are you okay ?" I asked , looking down at her leaning against my chest . She suddenly sat up and cried even harder . I immediately wrapped my arms around her , brushing the loose strands out of her face .

"THEY DESERVED BETTER !" She cried out, tears streaming down her face . I nodded my head in agreement , letting her sob into my shoulder. I'm so confused. I feel like if I make one wrong move she'll cry , yell , or kill me .

"Honey , I know they did. But they made it through the end , right ? They always loved each other , even though it seemed like they didn't ," I said soothingly , having her look at me so I could wipe the tears off of her face .

"B-but they- Rachel walked away ," She quietly whined , hugging my waist tightly .

"She didn't really walk away though. She was too in love to ever forget him , honey. You can't just stop caring for someone you love , it's unbearable to be away from them . That's probably how they both felt ." I said , kissing her head .

"Really ?"

"Yes , honey , I believe that's how they both felt ."

She laid her head on my chest and continued to let her arms snake around my waist .

"I'm s-sorry . You must think I'm a big emotional baby ," She sniffled , wiping a tear from her eye .

"No , no ! I don't think you're that ! You're just...sensitive. You're just a caring person and you care about things ," I rambled , trying not to sound stupid . She usually doesn't cry over these things , it's confusing .

"Could you please get me some Advil ?" She asked timidly , nodding her head towards the kitchen .

"Yeah , yeah of course !"

I stumbled up and quickly open the medicine cabinet and took out one Advil and a glass of water . I hurried over to her and quickly gave them to her . She nodded to me as a "thank you" and quickly took the pill . She's been having headaches lately and getting tired easily . I've tried to get her to go to the doctor, but she's being stubborn because she absolutely hates the doctor , and insists she is fine . She set down the glass on the coffee table and climbed on top of me . I placed my arms around her and wrapped the blankets around ourselves. We both soon were falling asleep .