lV

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter is pretty dark ( and when I mean dark I mean blackity black black ) Thank you for helping me lovinqdeaky she's amazing and helped me with this . So yeah beware that this chapter is dark but they aren't always going to be dark . Yeah I'll stop talking now.

The car ride was unbearable the way there . I quickly said goodbye to Peter and hopped in the car with Ben and Gwilym. Ben was sitting beside me , since there wasn't room in the front next to Gwilym. My heart was pounding every second .

"Why is he in the hospital ? " I asked frantically, holding onto my jacket .

"We don't know , we just got a call from the hospital and the doctors were all frantic telling us to get over here immediately ," Ben said , rubbing his hands over his face . I started to tear up . What if he was hurt really bad ? I blinked back tears and bit my lip .
Suddenly Gwilym's phone began to ring . He picked it up .

"Hello?"

"Yes , this is he ."

"Mhhm I'm making my way over there right now ."

"What ?"

"JESUS CHRIST ILL BE THERE !"

Gwilym pressed on the pedal , speeding through the lane .

"Bloody hell , what's going on mate ?" Ben said frantically, trying to get back in the seat . He and fallen over on top of me and was struggling to get up .
I looked at Gwilym anxiously , waiting for an answer. Gwilym was silent for a few moments , focusing on not getting into a wreck . He must've been going a hundred miles per hour .

"Gwilym what's wrong !?" I asked urgently, looking at him . His eyes were wide and his cheeks were flushed , along with his hair being wild .

"Joe tried to commit suicide! " He practically shouted , almost doing a full spin across the parking lot from trying to park . I felt a huge pang in my heart and felt hot tears stream down my face . Before anyone else , I threw open the door and ran to the hospital front . I thrusted opened the door and ran over to the front desk, probably looking like a mad woman. But I didn't give a damn . I needed to see Joe . This couldn't even be real .

"Sweetie are you okay ? What's wrong ?" The receptionist asked concerned , looking at me with wide eyes .

"Joe ....where's Joe Mazzello!?" I asked urgently , gripping onto the counter . Before she could answer , I saw a puff of red hair being carried to the ER on a stretcher. My heart raced as I ran over to them .

"Joe ! Joe can you hear me ? Joe !" I shrieked , gripping hold of the sides while it was being pushed back there .
His eyes were open like slits and he gazed at me .

"I...I didn't want him to h-hurt you. " He whimpered weakly , his breath ragged and weak . His head rolled back , revealing purple and brown bruises around his neck . The lady on his left side put his head back into its normal position . He gazed at me and mumbled incomprehensible things, his voice sounding soft and weak. I didn't know what to do . This was all my fault . All my fault . I nodded , trying to reassure him . I could hear the people wheeling him saying things .
"Poor girl's boyfriend tried to kill himself. "

"Do we know if he's going to make it ? Looks like he tried to choke himself."

"He should be able too , but he looks like he swallowed something and we don't know if it's poisonous. "

"Poor girl , it's a shame ."

"Joe , everything's going to be okay , everything will be fine ! " I cried , holding his hand . He looked up at me and squeezed my hand . He gave me a small smile . I pushed back his hair and wiped the blood off of his cheek . Wait. Blood !? What the fuck is going on ? He continued to smile at me , whispering something I couldn't understand. I shook my head at him in wonder as he he struggled to keep his eyes open .