XXX

Jennifer's POV

"How do I tell Joe I'm pregnant , Lucy ?" I asked , pacing the floor . I dropped by at her house while the boys went out for a drink .

"I don't understand, why can't you just tell him ?" Lucy asked , pouring herself a glass of wine .

"It's not that easy ! What if he doesn't want a kid ? What if he freaks out on me and flat out leaves?" I said frantically , sitting down on the sofa . This was to hard to even explain . I wanted to scream, cry , and flat out just run all at the same . Lucy stood up and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Jen , I know Joe . He would never leave you,he loves you too much to do such a thing . Besides , you have friends and family to help you too . You're not going to be alone in this situation . Joe won't leave you, and if he freaks out I'll talk some sense into his ass , yeah ?" She smiled reassuringly , pulling me into a hug .

"I , I just...I'm scared . What if I don't know what to do ? What if I'm not ready ?" I whispered , my head laying on her shoulder . I couldn't help but think what would happen if I wasn't prepared . I'm not ! I'm...I'm afraid . I could feel a tingly feeling throughout my body . I couldn't define it . It was something along the lines of astonishment. I still couldn't believe it was happening . There is a tiny fetus growing inside of me . I'm trying to comprehend it still.

"You'll be a great mother Jenny , I promise . That baby inside of you will be the luckiest kid ever to have you and Joe as parents ." She said, breaking apart from me. I felt a little relief from her kind words , trying to make me feel better about it .

"Wait , I think I have something ." She said quickly , setting her glass down . After a few minutes she came back in with two books . She gestured for me to sit down next to her as she began to open the books .

"This right here is a book all about babies . How to swaddle them , how to differentiate between their cries , how to comfort them , it's all in here . " Lucy said , handing me the blue book. She then picked up a slightly smaller purple book and flipped through it.

"This is over a book of baby names , I know you're super indecisive , Joe is too . You guys could probably use this ."She chuckled , dropping the books on my lap .

"Lucy....I don't know what to say...thank you!" I smiled , wrapping her into a hug .

"Hey , just don't name your kid something terrible and I'll always be there when you need help ," She smiled , rubbing my back .
My phone started to ring and I picked it up.
I placed it on speaker since it was Joe .

"Jenny ! Jenny ! Hi!" He screamed from the phone among the loud music and talking . Lucy and I laughed and quickly composed ourselves before answering .

"Hi , Joe . Are you with the guys at a bar or something?" I smiled , making my voice a little louder so he might hear me . All I heard was very loud giggles and squeals , some high , some low .

"Yesss , love , we're a' the bar downtown ," A deeper British voice slurred . Lucy and I looked at each other , trying to not break into laughter.

"How's Rami doing ?" Lucy asked with a smile . It was silent for a moment , but we heard scrambling and loud whispers .

"I'm 'ere , Lucy , it's mee , Rami !" A voice said . We both raised an eyebrow , considering the fact that Rami isn't British.

"Since when did Rami become British ? Sounds alot like Gwil ," I smirked , waiting for how they were going to explain this .

"Oh , uhm , that's him . He-He sou..nds British when he has vod-ka !" Joe lied quickly .

"Okay guys , where's Rami ?" Lucy asked , holding up the phone closer to us .