VII

^^If anyone thinks Baby Joe is not one of the biggest Uwu's EVER , I will throw hands and I will throw them HARD 😤

"Jenny can I please come over ? It's urgent and I don't know what to do ."The voice said frantically. It was Ben .

"Oh yeah, Ben ! Come over !" I exclaimed , pulling into the driveway . Joe looked at me funny as he opened the car door . We hung up and I rushed to the door. He quickly followed .

"Babe what's wrong? Did something happen to Miko ,Lily ,or Romeo ?" He asked , unlocking the door . I shook my head . I almost completely forgot about our cats being at our pet babysitter . They were just kittens and we had gotten them from a shelter . They were both spoiled to no end , recieving countless gifts from their friends , but their favorite was the cat beds Brian had given them . Miko's had red space rockets on the navy blue outside , with white little specks floating around , and the inside was a cream color . Romeo had little angels on the burgundy velvet outside (he was seen as the polite little cat , he would always call out his brother and sister ), with thin gold stripes in the inside . Lily's was lavender with lilies embroidered on it . The inside was pink silk with her tiny little rosebuds on it . They were sleeping soundly in them , as usual . Joe and I turned to the dining room table to see an enormous amount of gifts from fans .

"Well , I guess we'll have to check those later ," He smiled , scratching under Lily's chin . She was his little baby , basically . She would always jump to his side if Miko and Romeo were giving her a hard time .

"That was Ben on the phone, I said , picking up Miko and Romeo while he lifted up Lily . We both sat down on the couch and played with the now fiesty kittens . Romeo was always too timid to bite us , and if he did he would purr against us as in apology. Now Miko and Lily didn't hold back , especially Miko . He would go shit-wild when we wanted to play .
"He's coming over . Sounds important." I said , letting Lily nibble on finger as she tried to claw at it .
Suddenly Ben burst through the door , panting . We both stood up walking over to him .

"What's wrong ?" Joe exclaimed frantically, holding onto Ben's shoulders.

"Okay , so I think I'm fucking bisexual!" Ben exclaimed, throwing himself back on the couch . Joe stood there speechless, along with myself. Joe scrunched up his shoulders and let his mouth hang open a little , his eyes wide and shocked staring at the ground .

"You're....bi ?" I said slowly , sitting next to him . He put his hands in his face and nodded.

"Yeah , I am . I still find girls attractive, but then I find boys pretty good too ," Ben laugher bitterly , his cheeks flushed .

"Well , w-we still love you , it's just hard to take in all at once ," Joe laughed , putting a hand on Ben's shoulder. Ben and I laughed .

"So like , how did you know ?" I asked , picking up Lily and scratching her behind the ears .

"I....well I went out for a drink just because I felt like it . I met this one dude and we got to talking and we ended up making out . I didn't stop and question what I was doing , I just did it. It didn't feel wrong , it felt like I could've been making out with boys my whole life ," Ben shrugged , playing with Miko . Miko loved Ben and would always greet him with a happy meow and a purr.

"Well , that's one way to find out ," I laughed , easing the tension. We all laughed.

"Would you like to stay for dinner ? Jen's making pasta ." Joe asked .

"Yeah that would be nice ,"He smiled . I went up to the kitchen and grabbed a pot from the white cupboard above the oven . I quickly boiled the water and added the pasta in . Ben popped his head in and watched me stir it for awhile .

"Yes , Ben ?" I giggled , setting down the wooden spoon and walking over to him.

"Do...do you happen if Peter is seeing anyone?" He whispered, quickly looking down at his feet . Ben likes Peter ! I jumped up and grabbed Ben's hands , squealing . He looked perplexed , probably thinking I've gone insane . Joe ran in , now confused himself . Ben shrugged and started jumping up and down himself, giggling . Joe then smirked and jumped up with his hands out going in for a group hug . Soon we were all jumping up and down screaming , in one big group hug . We probably did that for 10 minutes . We broke apart and just smiled at each other . I loved them .

Sorry this was short !!! I felt like I was rushing so it might not be that good 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Enjoy what this was !