XLII

Jenny's POV
August 16th ( 7 weeks )

* Matthew ( Jenny's older brother ), Hannah ( Jenny's older sister ), Lucy , Ben , Peter , Gwil , and Rami were all invited to Jenny and Joe's house for a small get together . They didn't know they would find out a small secret Jenny and Joe have been keeping .

"So , you're Jenny's older brother ?" Gwil asked Matt , taking a drink of beer .

"Yeah , he is , but I act more mature than him ," I laughed , messing up Matt's hair .

"Yeah , okay , I'm not going to forget when you crashed Dad's car back in high school ," Matt said , rolling his eyes .

"Woah , you crashed your Dad's car ?" Lucy giggled , looking at me .

"Yeah , she did ! She snuck out with a couple friends , got drunk , and crashed it into a tree !" Hannah laughed , nodding her head .

"Okay that was one time !" I exclaimed , pointing my finger to Hannah .

"So , you were that , sort of ,a rebellious teen, Jenny ?" Ben laughed .

"No , I wasn't ! I was head cheerleader , I was pretty popular, thank you very much !" I said , playfully, laughing .

"Yeah , but you were definitely the wild one . Dad always called you the baby of the family ." Hannah smiled , remembering the fond memories of Dad . I sighed , smiling.

"Jenny , you want a beer ?" Peter asked from the kitchen , holding two bottles of beer .

"Yeah ! Yeah , I'll have some !" I called , catching the one he tossed me . I opened and took a drink . I had it settled in my mouth , about to swallow before I remembered I was fucking pregnant . I quickly emptied the alcohol into the bottle and wiped my mouth , setting it down on the coffee table . Joe looked at me , his eyebrows raised . He mouthed to me , Did you drink beer ? I mouthed back , No , I spat it out . His face washed over with relief , his chest taking a deep breath before continuing to talk .

"Hey , Joe ? Help me in the kitchen ?" I asked , smiling . He nodded and quickly followed me into the kitchen .

"Why did you-you realize pregnant women can't drink ?" He asked , putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't think I know that ? I forgot , I quickly spit it back out , I'll be fine ." I smiled reassuringly , rubbing his bicep . He sighed and nodded , rubbing his forehead.

"So , you think we should just tell them ? Like right now ?" He asked , tilting his head . "Only if you want to , I don't want to force you to do anything ." He added .

"Yeah , yeah , everyone's in a good mood , I think it's a good time ." I smiled . We walked into the living room and before we could talk Joe whispered something into my ear .

"You nervous ?"

"Oh , definitely. You ?"

"Yeah , could be better ." He smiled , raising his eyebrows . His smile is one of the best smiles .

"Joe , Jenny ? 'Something you want to tell us ?" Rami asked , concern washed over his face .

"Yeah , yeah , Joe's got to tell you something ," I smiled awkwardly , pushing him forward .

"Hey , you're 50% involved in this too ! Even a little more!" He exclaimed quietly , fumbling with his fingers . I sighed and slowly moved up closer to him .

"Guys , are you okay?" Matt asked , looking at us .

"Yeah , there's just something we need to tell you ." I smiled slightly .