im too lazy for a title lay off

6 : 00 PM

*Jennifer's POV *

I groaned in frustration at my outfit . It just didn't look good . We had spent a whole day together and now it was time to go to Perch , and the fucking dress didn't look good . I tightened the sash around it and brushed out the hem . It looked better . I pulled my hair into a bun and let a few whispies hang out [ The little flyaways in your hair , like strands or something lol ] . I just wore thick eyeliner and a dark pink lipstick for makeup , with a tad bit mascara . I slipped on my beige wedges and grabbed my rose-colored clutch and stopped at the top of the staircase. What if he thinks I look bad ? What if this dress makes me look like a trash bag ? What about my hair? Does my hair look okay ? What about my makeup , what if I put on too much or too little ? Wait , I'm being hysterical. I look fine . Hopefully he thinks so ? I cautiously walked down the stairs and stood in front of him .

*Joe's POV *

"I'm-I'm ready babe ," I heard Jenny quietly say behind me . I turned off my phone and turned around . Wow . I had my mouth hanging open and I quickly closed it . It opened a little again , apparently I can't contain myself. Just , she...she looked...I don't know. "Absolutely Gorgeous" seemed like an understatement. It was just pure euphoria looking at her , like an eternal bliss .

"Do I look alright ?" She asked nervously, biting her lip . My cheeks flushed and my lips tingled as I watched her .

"Uh...oh , well ...yeah....uhm... I stuttered, coughing. I couldn't stop looking at her. Fuck me , yeah ?

She smiled uncomfortably and shuffled her feet .

"You...you look gorgeous, " I stuttered , my eyes traveling down her body . I was completely elated by the fact she chose to look this remarkable. She blushed and shrugged , biting her lip again . Damn it . Was she trying to kill me ? I straightened my black tie and pulled on my dark maroon jacket over it .

"You certainly look handsome, " She smiled sheepishly and walked up to me . She still wasn't as tall as me even in heels . I smirked at her and hugged her, taking a sniff of her sharp cinnamony scent . It sent a small tingle through my nose as I closed my eyes and let my body take it in . I held on a little longer , kissing her neck , with her scent filling my head .

"Joe , we have to go to dinner, you know, " She giggled , trying to pull me off of her . I laughed and eventually let go of her . I opened the door for her and let her out. As she walked I could see her dress sway with her body as she moved so gracefully. I can't explain how bad I want her , I want her so bad . She went into the passenger seat and I sat down in the driver's seat. I backed out of the driveway and began driving downtown to the restaurant. She fumbled with the hem of her dress , her face red . If only I could just give her everything.

* Jennifer's POV *

I look absolutely horrid . I finished messing with my dress and stared out the window . I felt Joe shyly intertwine his fingers with mine and place it on his thigh . I looked over at him and smiled . I could feel him staring at me when I wasn't looking . It felt odd , but it was cute .

"You look beautiful tonight, baby . I'm being serious ." He said , kissing my hand .

"Thank you , Joe . You look good yourself ," I blushed, running my hand on his arm . I tingled at the feeling, and returned my hand back to his . He smiled at me and continued to drive. I applied more lipstick that I brought with me in the mirror and carefully applied it to my lips . I could feel him staring into my soul as I looked into the mirror . He had his mouth open in a little smile , with his eyes wide and bright . Aw , he was so cute. Like , okay , that's fine, I'll just pretend to be okay while you're looking like that . God , he looks so handsome . He continued to look at me while I sat there .