XI

"What . The . Hell . Are . You . Doing.  Here . " I said slowly , frustration building up inside me . Why the hell was my ex girlfriend over here when we haven't see each other in 2 years ? She smiled and casually walked in , as if she already lived here .

"Oh , nothing, I just wanted to see you," She said , placing her arms around me . I jumped and took them down .

"Awww , what's wrong ?" She pouted,  placing her hands on her hips . Did she seriously ask what's wrong ? She's literally intruding my house .

"What do you want , Jackie ?" I sighed , rubbing a hand through my hair . She smiled seductively at me and placed a hand on my shoulder , slowly backing me into a wall . I widened my eyes at her , surprised she was making such daring moves . I gently pulled her hand off , but she had a firm grip to where it actually hurt .

"Jackie , get the fuck out of my house ! We're not together anymore ." I said angrily  , glaring at her .

"Oh ,but don't you miss this ?" She said , placing a hand on my ass . I quickly took it off .

"Cmon , I know you want me ." She smirked , leaning towards me .

"No , I don't , " I said , taking a step back . She suddenly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a long kiss . I shoved her back , and I wiped my lips as if I could somehow get rid of her touch . I couldnt even find words for what I wanted to do .

"Um , hello ?" A voice said from the stairs . It was Jenny . Jenny . Shit shit  shit shit SHIT .

"Hey , babe !" I smiled awkwardly, coming over to her laughing .
" Jackie decided to drop by but she's going to leave . Right now ."  Jenny's face dropped . She knew who Jackie was . She hopped down the stairs and held my hand as we walked over to Jackie .

"Oh hey , Jenny , isn't it? What's new ?" She said , smirking mischievously at her .

"Get out , Jackie , She sighed , rubbing her forehead . I don't want to deal with this right now. Move . On . "
Jackies face suddenly turned an angry red at Jenny , who was just going along with it .

"You're such a bitch, " Jackie angrily scoffed , flipping her hair behind her .

"Takes one to know one ," Jennifer mumbles , rolling her eyes . Oh , shit .

"What did you just say ?" She said , turning to her .

"I said,  takes one to know one. "  Jenny said slowly , emphasizing each word . Before we could react , Jackie gave Jenny a hard slap across the face , leaving a red print behind . Jenny's

"Looks like you're not so calm now , huh ?" She laughed bitterly as Jenny's face turned bright red . Before I could say anything , Jenny decided to react in her own way.

"You bitch !" Jenny screamed as she pounced onto her , pulling at her hair while Jackie kicked her in the stomach . What the fuck is this ? I ran over to break up the fight and held Jenny back while Jackie attempted to kick her in the chest . Jenny screamed and tried to punch to her , but I still held her back . Jackie backed away for a few moments , her fists clenched.

"Okay , Joe , you can let me go now . I'm fine ." She said , taking a few deep breaths . I sighed , and carefully let her go . See ? She's calm and back to her normal self .

I spoke to soon .

Jenny made a wild punch towards Jackie's stomach , causing her to almost fall back . Jackie was a little to quick for her , though . She twirled around Jenny and gave her a swift kick on her ass . She  yelped as I pulled her back by her hips and she began flailing her legs trying to make contact with Jackie .