III

"Beautiful, Jennifer ! Now , lean forward a little bit into Peter , would you ?" The photographer ( Randy , I think ?) said , snapping a few more pictures . I leaned into Peter's chest and he grabbed my waist . They were going for a "rainbow" look for June's magazine issue . The outfits were actually  gorgeous in my opinion .
This was my outfit:

His outfit was ripped jeans and a  tight rainbow striped shirt with a denim jacket

His outfit was ripped jeans and a  tight rainbow striped shirt with a denim jacket. I didn't even notice Joe watching us .

"Beautiful ! You guys can take like a 10 min. Break , okay ?" Randy said , walking back to the people who were working on the lighting . I walked back to my dressing room , applying red lipstick for the next pictures . I hated the pink color they had for me , so I switched it out . There was a knock on the door .

"Come in !" I said , not looking up from behind me . Joe came in . My heart pounded so loud I thought the whole building could hear it .

"Hey ," He said,  giving me a small smile as he put his hands in his pockets .

"Hi . What're you doing here ?" I asked , standing up and taking off my orange wedges . They were really killing me . I invited him to sit down next to me on the round sofa . He slowly came over and gently sat down , as if afraid he was going to break something. 

"Just thought I'd see you . I..I was wondering if you want to go out to eat dinner this evening . Just the two of us? Maybe talk about you and me ?" He asked , looking down at his feet . I felt bad for him almost. He was trying to fix things . I was unsure of what to do .  Yet again , I felt anger inside of me remembering that he cheated .

" Sure I guess, " I said , squeezing his hand . He smiled at the small touch of contact . He squeezed it back and looked at me.  I forgot how cute he was . No ! No ! No ! No ! You WILL forget how cute he is ! I thought , scolding myself . I quickly shoved it out of my mind and felt a repetitive buzz on my phone . It was Lucy wanting to facetime . I picked it up .

"Hey ! Are you okay? Where are you ? Are you with a guy ? Is that Joe ? Joe I have a few words to say-

"Lucy , yes I'm okay,  I'm at the studio , I'm with a guy , and it's Joe ." I laughed,  gesturing towards Joe who gave Lucy a small smile . She glared at him and continued to talk to me .

"Rami has most of your stuff and the guest bedroom ready . We're sorry we couldn't get it done sooner , but this shouldn't even be happening . " Lucy said , narrowing her eyes at Joe .

"Thanks , Lucy , you guys are really too kind . I'm going to have to go back to my shoot now , but I'll see you later,  yeah ?"

"Ok Jenny ! See you later girl ."

I hung up the phone .I looked over at Joe , who was staring at me to begin with . He was gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.  I shouldn't be thinking that but I couldn't help it. I felt so lost in this situation.  I didn't know if I could go back to how it was  again , or be able to unsee all of the articles of this whole situation.