XVI

*Joe's POV *

"Oh uhm,  I don't know ," She giggled , brushing a hand through her wet blonde hair . She probably was going to have an awful hangover the next morning.

"I'm going to find him okay ? I just need to talk to him about something ," I said , fumbling with my phone in my pocket .

"What's wrong ?" She asked , trying to stand up straight.  She was leaning on a table beside her and her eyes were wide , almost as if she was trying to seem alert .

"Oh , nothing ! How about you go find Gwilym and Lucy ? They wanted to tell you something, " I lied , placing a hand on her shoudler . She looked at me for a second raising her eyebrow for a second . She then giggled .
"What're  you laughing about ?" I smiled . She shrugged and just shook her head and walked away. Okay then .

I quickly ran upstairs to see if he was up there . I looked in all the bedrooms and went up to the the far sitting room in the back . I tried to open it , but it was locked . I knocked on it frantically . I heard shushing noises and bed sheets moving . Ben answered the door , with his shirt unbuttoned , showing his stomach . His face was red and he was blocking the door  .

"Oh , hey Joe ! What's new ?" He said quickly , rubbing a hand through his hair . He looked disheveled and all flustered.

"What were you doing ?" I asked , raising an eyebrow. He snapped up and blocked the door .

"Oh , nothing ," He laughed uncomfortably,  looking back .I tried to raise my head up to look over his shoudler, but he raised his arms up .

"Ben , move out of the way . What are you hiding?" I said sternly,  shoving him out of the way before he could answer.  I kind of wish I hadn't.

I saw Peter trying to pull on a pair of pants , with his bare ass sticking out .

"Oh my God, Ben !" I exclaimed, covering my eyes , and my face turning red . Peter snapped up and looked at me , giving me a small smile and a wave .

"Hi  Joe ?" He said sheepishly,  pulling on his underwear and a shirt . Ben was standing there , his eyes wide and looking at the floor .

"Well , hate to cockblock you guys, but I need Ben for a second ," I said , my hand still covering my eyes . I pulled Ben out and shut the door behind me .

"Okay , I'm not here to talk about you guys being a little too horny to wait to go to your own house , I'm here to talk about George ," I said quickly , holding out my phone.  Ben looked at me and grabbed my phone .

"This prick still calling you about Jenny ?You know he's been obsessed with her since high school. Wait ! Or is it because....

"Don't even say it , Ben . I can't even bear to think about it ." I said , rubbing my forehead .

''I can't believe this . Just remember Joe , if you don't do what he says , he'll spill your secret ." He said sternly , handing me back my phone .

"You think I don't know that ? It was hard enough to give him $400 ," I signed, shaking my head . God , if only I didn't do that   .If I just listened to my fucking senses . That's all I had, only like 2 years ago did I start talking to my family again .

"He told me he got that photoshoot with Jenny , but how did he ?" I said , shuffling my feet .

"Well , did she get any recent jobs or anything?" He asked , shoving his hands in his pockets .
I looked up in thought at the ceiling, thinking .

"Well , she did get an interview with Gucci, but I don't think that he would've gotten to it , would he ?" I asked anxiously, biting my lip .