20 Wrong feels right

He pulled me closer to him, so close that my breath hitched.

He looked me straight in the eyes. "Something wrong?" He smirked.

I gulped hard as I shook my head in a 'no'.

I felt his arm go around my waist, as the other one was on my cheek, sliding down to my neck and slowly down my arm.

I closed my eyes taking in his touch.

When I opened my eyes, I was met with his intense gaze on me.

My stomach dropped as I was suddenly very hot and bothered.

The thought of his lips touching mine made my stomach burst into a thousand butterflies.

I could feel him lean towards me and I, without thinking did the same and slowly and steadily we came near each other but we were thrown out of our zone because suddenly Aiden turned away as someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned around to see a girl standing behind him.

"Aiden?" A beautiful Burnett said.

"Cleo? What are you doing here?" Aiden said, shocked. It looked like he knew her very well.

"Who is she?" the girl, Cleo pointed at me and asked.

"It's none of your business, C. I think you should leave," he said. He had a nickname for her. C? Really? How long has he known this Cleo anyway?

Aiden turned to look at me, worried. Is that his guilty face? Is he hiding something from me?

"Aiden, I have been calling you for days now! I wanted to tell you how sorry I was!" She said coming close to him.

"I am sorry, Aiden." She had her hands on his chest as she pouted at him.

I wanted to barf as I looked at her.

"C! Just leave!" Aiden snapped at her as he threw her hands away from him.

"Really? So you can sleep with that whore?" Cleo screeched.

I was suddenly very uncomfortable and awkward.

"I think I am gonna leave you guys here," I said and turned away and started walking towards the exit.

I heard Aiden call my name several times but I ignored him and kept walking.

"April please stop!" I saw Aiden running toward me but I didn't want to stop. I was about to run across the road but he pulled me hard by my forearm and the jerk had me bumping into his chest, just as a car rushed past us from the same spot where I was standing a second ago.

I looked up to see Aiden looking at me. " Are you crazy April? You could have died! You idiot!" Aiden screamed at me and instantly hugged me.

I just stood there as he hugged me.

"April?" he asked, pulling away. "It's not what it seems like, she was just..." Before he could finish the sentence I cut him off.

"Aiden," I said and he suddenly went silent.

"It's okay. I don't wanna know. It's none of my business," I said.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me as I took a step back.

"Can you drop me home, please?" I asked Aiden and he nodded.

We were on our way home when all of a sudden, he stopped in front of a diner.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well honestly? All I am doing right now is thinking about which type of burger should I eat? Or should I go for pancakes," he said.