45 - Good Moaning

2 months later

The sunrays filled the room and through the tiny space between the curtains, the sunlight peeked through, falling on my face. I lifted my hand to block the light from hitting me directly in the eyes.

I felt a hand on my waist as I tried to move. I wiggled a little to turn towards the person who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

His perfect face was golden under the morning sun. A wave of happiness and peace went through me, if only I could pause this moment no matter how cheesy it would sound if someone hears my thoughts. And there is no other way I would ever wanna wake up than being in his arms.

"You are staring," he said, eyes still closed.

A smile stretched upon my face. "Good morning," I said and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Uhmmmm." He made a moaning sound as he pulled me close. "God, let this not be a dream," he whispered in my hair as his breath lightly brushed against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine.

A soft gasp left my throat as his nose tip traced the lines of my neck, planting soft kisses along the way.

"Aiden," I whispered.

"Hmm," he murmured, still kissing my neck, slowly sucking and nibbling on my skin. His hand slowly descended towards my waist and then secretly slipped under my shirt. His fingers leave burning marks along the way, drawing patterns on my bare skin.

His kissing slowly traveled from my neck to my jaw, his thumb was slowly teasing my nipple as he drew circles over them through my bra. He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes, his eyes shining under the sun, and then without saying anything he captured my lips.

My hands were entwined with his hair. He pushed himself up a little and now he was half on top of me, his legs tangled with mine.

He pressed hard into me and I could feel his excitement poking my thighs.

"Aiden," I called him again in between my moans and his kisses.

He murmured again, his lips sucking my bottom lip. A moan automatically vibrated from my throat. The muscles between my legs twisted around in knots. His hands firmly cupped my breast, softly massaging them, making my core throb harder.

I had to stop him before things got more heated than they were.

"Aiden." I broke away from the kiss. "We have to stop this, do you....." He pulled my face towards him and kissed me again. "Aiden, we are literally on your mother's couch," I said, pulling away. "I don't want her walking in on us like this."

"Ughhhh!" He whined making a pouty face. Oh god. No one would ever believe me if I tell them about Aiden Dawson pouting.

I giggled at him and I leaned in to kiss him, betraying my own words.

And then we both heard a door open, Suzanne's door. I startled and pushed Aiden away but it backfired, instead, I pushed myself off the couch and onto the ground. Aiden tried to hold out his arm for me but I fell anyway.

"Aiden, is that you?" Suzanne called out.

"God, April, are you alright?" Aiden asked me as he failed to hide the amusement behind his eyes, his lips trying not to extend into a smile. Suzanne called out again as she entered the room.

"Hi Suzanne," I leaped up on my feet, visibly scaring her.

And Aiden just laid there and laughed at me. I eyed him to shut up, rubbing my head hoping it would not bump. Suzanne just smiled at me, "I am just gonna make some breakfast." She arched her eyebrows at me and then, with a smile left us.