11 - Eleven

"I dare you to... Kiss the girl you think is the hottest... In this group."

Marinette knew what they were planning. Chloe knew about Lila's crush on Adrien, and she was simply trying to bring them together. If Adrien kissed her, Chloe would be successful. If not, then her plan would all go to waste.

Marinette looked down. She never expected this... But she should have, after all she was the one who invited Adrien to join them. She had to think of all possible truths and dares Chloe and Lila were going to give Adrien.

Suddenly she felt something on her cheek. She could hear Lila gasping, and when she looked up, she saw Adrien's red face. She widened her eyes, realizing that Adrien had kissed her cheek.

"Well... You never really said that I had to kiss her on a particular place," Adrien shrugged, talking as if it was no big deal. As soon as Adrien kissed her cheek, Marinette felt a burst of new energy come inside her. She suddenly felt way stronger, and the more she thought about it, the more she knew she was going to throw these girls off, no matter how hard or easy it was going to be.

"Let's... Let's move on," Marinette cleared her throat. "Lila, your turn. Truth or dare?"

Lila was still a bit shocked about what had just happened, but she shook her head. She told herself, it was normal and completely fine that Adrien had kissed Marinette instead of her, because Adrien definitely knew Marinette longer and just didn't know what kind of a girl she was yet.

"Dare," She folded her arms. She was so ready for this. Marinette might have won the last challenge, but if Adrien knew Lila more, then he would have definitely kissed her instead.

Marinette chuckled. "I dare you... To confess your love to your crush." She let out an evil giggle, though not on purpose. "Right now!"

Chloe and Lila looked at each other, Lila's mouth hanging opened. There was no way she could confess her love for Adrien, especially after just watching him kiss Marinette because unfortunately she was the hottest out of the three of them. It was going to be embarrassing!

"I... I can't do that. Why don't you ask me something else," Lila definitely knew that Marinette was planning something. She didn't expect Marinette to say these words, to dare her to confess, to get kissed by Adrien. This must have not meant a lot to Marinette, but to Lila, this meant defeat in Truth or Dare.

"Why?" Marinette rolled her eyes. "I did what you asked me to do. Adrien did what he was asked to do, but then it comes to you, and you think you can just escape. Why do you think you would get special treatment?!" Marinette knew she was definitely being harsh, but Lila would have been the same to her anyways.

Lila widened her eyes at Marinette. She never expected Marinette to be this kind of girl. She always expected her to he much more... Gentler.

"I... I... Okay." She hoped Adrien was seeing the kind of girl Marinette really was. Lila took in a deep breath and slowly headed towards Adrien.

Marinette smirked as she watched the scene, and then suddenly something happened to change it. Something Marinette never expected. A basketball suddenly was flying through the air, and slammed Lila on the face.

Lila feel backwards, covering her face. Her nose was bleeding. Chloe rushed to help her while the basketball players came to collect their balls back.

Confession to Adrien would have been way better, but at least I got some satisfaction. Marinette laughed silently to herself as she threw the ball back to the players, warning them to be careful next time.

"A-are you okay, Lila?" Adrien had bent in front of her, handing her a napkin. Lila took it and cleaned the blood off her nose.

"I'm really sorry that happened, Lila," Marinette spoke, really not meaning it. She could tell Lila didn't believe her words either. "Listen, all I wanted was for us to play Truth or Dare peacefully and fairly. I think it was unfair that the basketball had to interrupt your dare. If you want, you can start all over again."

Lila couldn't believe this. She just got hurt and Marinette was still thinking about re-doing her dare. Standing up, Lila shook her head. "No thanks. Besides, we need to get back to school now before we're late. Someone go call Alya and Nino."

Marinette smirked when she turned around. Adrien volunteered to go get Alya an Nino back, leaving Marinette with Chloe and Lila.

"Listen, I'm really, really sorry that happened. I never expected it," Marinette exclaimed as she turned back to the girls. "To make it up to you Lila, why don't we have an actual girls time. We can have a sleep over. Just the three of us."

Chloe and Lila turned to each other, then nodded. "I think a sleep over is an excellent idea. It's also an opportunity to get to know one another better," Chloe said. "We can have it at my place. Oh, this is going to be so much fun." Lila and Marinette nodded in agreement.

Adrien came back with the two lovebirds. As they were walking back to school, Alya pulled Marinette back and Marinette knew just what this was about.

"He did it," She whispered. "He asked me out. Nino did!"

Marinette acted surprised. "Oh my goodness Alya, that's amazing!" She hugged her. "I hope it works out for the both of you." She could tell Chloe and Lila were looking back at her with a frown.

~~~

Class began. They were five minutes late, but the teacher had been outside when they got here, so it was no big deal. As Lila walked back to her seat, Marinette noticed that she passed Adrien a note. Was it a letter?

In her last life, if she remembered correctly, Adrien threw the piece of paper inside the recycling bin after reading it. Marinette had never got a chance to see what it was because Alya had pulled her out of the classroom. Now Marinette knew exactly what she would be doing once class ended.

Chloe was filling Sabrina in on what happened at lunchtime when the teacher walked inside. She looked around the classroom before she went in front of the class. Marinette knew what this was all about.

Miss Bustier smiled widely at the class. "As some of you may have heard, there's going to be a Fun Fair next week on Friday. It's going to be held in the park that is closest to this school."

Marinette smiled. She had actually been waiting for this moment. Even though in her last life, Lila didn't get hurt, the girls still had the sleep over, because Lila had suggested it. The Fun Fair was going to be held after the sleep over, and the Fun Fair was exactly where Chloe and Lila started going behind her.

At the sleep over, Lila and Chloe had asked her so many questions, and her being stupid, she had answered every questions truthfully. Then Chloe and Lila had convinced her to to tell them a secret that was in her Diary, and she had. At the Fun Fair, Chloe and Lila had then spread the secret to everyone. But this time, Marinette was going to turn that around.

"For this fair, each and every one of you will think of something to bring or to do to help," Miss Bustier explained. "Like for example, Ivan is bringing cookies to the fair. Once you all have figured out what to do, come and sign your name on this paper," Miss Bustier pointed the paper, "and put down what you're going to be doing."

Marinette already knew what she would be doing. She was going to be doing the same thing as she did the last time.

As she looked behind and in front of her, she could tell that Chloe and Lila were really excited. But Marinette herself, she was way more excited than anyone in this room.

~~~

Word Count: 1371
-Edited-