57 - Fifty • Seven

Lila, it's time we finally end you!

Adrien left Lila, and started walking over to Marinette. Lila, thinking that Adrien was only going over to her to say some mean things to her, followed him as well.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette quickly pulled him into a hug. Lila stepped forward to push Marinette away, but stopped once Adrien had placed his lips on Marinette's.

"A-Adrien..." She could feel her heart torn into a million pieces. "Adrien, what are you doing?!"

"I'm kissing my girlfriend, Lila. Anything wrong with that?!" Adrien folded his arms as he turned to her.

"No!" Lila yelled, catching some attention. "I'm your girlfriend, Adrien! Remember, you said you and Marinette broke up! You said I was your girlfriend!"

"Lila, think again... When did I ever say you were my girlfriend?" Adrien asked her, leaving Lila to frown at his question.

"Well... You allowed me to call you my boyfriend. You were obviously showing me that we were in a relationship!" Lila yelled. "Adrien, you can't do this! Not to me! Not now! "

Everyone watched as the drama unfolded right in front of them. Some were walking forward to see what was up, whispering at each other and pointing at Lila.

"It was fake!" Adrien spoke. "It was all part of the plan. Me and Marinette never broke up, Lila. Me and you were never in a relationship!"

No matter how mean it sounded — no matter how mean the whole situation was, Marinette couldn't wipe off the smile on her face. She enjoyed the look on Lila's face, how she tried not to blink, because if she did the tears would come rolling out.

"You were just... You were just fooling me!" Lila sniffed, backing away. "YOU'RE SUCH A DEVIL, ADRIEN!" She yelled as she pointed an accusing finger towards Adrien. "I really can't believe you! I never thought you were such a person! I can't believe I ever even believed you!"

She clenched her fists. "Marinette, you've gone too far! Sure, we were enemies, but you went really far this time! I never did anything as mean as this! I never hurt you that much! I only planned to, but I never did!"

"Lila, if I never did any of this, then you would have had a chance to pull your tricks on me! And trust me, you were going to go as far as hurting me to death," Marinette folded her arms. "I hope you learned your lessons!"

"What? That you are the most annoying brat in the entire world?! Was that my lesson to learn?" Lila yelled. "Marinette, you shouldn't have! I already learnt that from the beginning!"

"It's happened. You can't change what happened," As soon as the words left her mouth, Marinette started thinking it over. She was able to go back into time with the help of the man named Fu... Was that going to happen to Lila now?

Lila took a large sniff again. "Fine! You win! You got that, Marinette! You win! You've ruined me, you've hurt me! What good is that going to do for you in the future."

"At least you will leave me alone from now on," Marinette said. "Besides, the lesson you learned... And the lesson I even learned as well... Was that revenge gets you nowhere! You were jealous, wanting to get revenge on me, but see where that brought you? You thought if you hurt me, that was going to make your life better..."