53 - Fifty • Three

10 more minutes until lunchtime was over. Marinette pulled out her phone, wanting to make some reminders on her calendar.

After School - meet up with Chloe

I still don't know if that girl is lying about everything or not. I mean her story sounds true, but that's the thing! She could be wanting me to believe her so that I won't think about getting revenge on her.

Sabrina seems to believe her though.

The bell rang and Marinette quickly stood up. As she did, she felt someone bump into her and when she turned she saw Lila and her three minions.

"Oops," Lila help her hand up to her lips. "That was an accident, Marinette." She turned around, laughing and start walking away with her new friends.

"You're right when you said Lila would try to get revenge on you," Rose rolled her eyes. "After everything, I'm surprised she hasn't given up. She's only wanting to embarrass herself even more."

"Oh, don't worry Rose," Marinette chuckled. "She can get all the revenge she wants. In the end, she's still going to lose."

"Do we need to spy on her or something, to find out about her secrets?" Mylene suggested.

"After what happened, I bet she's being extra careful about her secrets," Marinette replied. "But don't worry, you all. A new plan is forming in my head."

"What is it?" Rose looked excited. "I'm sure whatever you have in your head will work."

Marinette smiled. "Actually, for this plan, I would need Adrien." She turned to Adrien, who instantly looked up once he heard his name.

"What do you need me for?"

Marinette started walking away, the others following. "If Lila wants revenge, then she's getting revenge!"

~~~

Adrien looked around after school, waiting for his limo. He looked behind him, seeing Marinette, Rose and Mylene. He sent them a little glare before he looked back to the front.

"Adrien, over here," Nathalie rolled the window, calling for his name. Adrien started running over to his limo.

"Uh Nathalie? Before we leave can I invite someone to come along?" He asked. "I kinda want to... Spend time with that someone."

Nathalie sighed. "Marinette? Ask your father, Adrien."

"Actually, it's not Marinette," Adrien spoke. "Oh we were done so long ago."

"Did you just say... What I think I heard you say?" Nathalie gasped. "What?! I thought you and Marinette were close!"

Adrien shook his head sadly. "Found out she was only using me to get back at Lila. She only wanted to make Lila jealous. She didn't really love me. Don't worry though. I found an even better girl!"

Adrien looked behind him. He looked over at Lila, who was looking at him; then he turned his attention towards Marinette, who just so happened to be standing right next to Lila. She glared at him as he started walking closer.