25 - Twenty • Five

Marinette and her parents arrived at the huge park where the fair was been held. She could see that some people were there, coming early, as it was still 4:10. Marinette smiled as she stepped out of the car and headed to the booth to get her pastries out.

"I'll go buy the tickets for your mother and I," Tom informed her. "Get the pastries out and set your stand." Marinette nodded, Tom headed to the front to buy two tickets.

Suddenly a white limo drove past them. The limo careful was parked in front of their car. Marinette knew who it already was anyway.

Jean stepped out of the limo and opened the door, letting Chloe and Lila out. Chloe caught sight of Marinette very quickly and started walking towards her with Lila.

"Oh Marinette, it's so great to see you here," The blonde gave her a very sweet smile, which anyone could figure out was fake. "I was going to give you a ride. There would have been space in my limo, but you weren't picking up your phone."

Marinette hadn't picked up the phone on purpose when Chloe called. She just didn't want to talk to her, besides it wasn't wrong to take a break from someone that chose your enemy against you.

"Sorry," She muttered anyways.

"It's fine," Chloe chuckled. "Anyway, Lila and I would like to know if you've decided on what to make Lila do to gain your trust again."

Marinette sighed. "Oh, I'm still thinking. But I might be able to think of an idea by the end of this fair. Cool with that?" Chloe and Lila nodded.

Sabine and Tom helped her set her stand up. There was a huge desk in front of her, where bowls of pastries were on. There was a sign on the desk that read;

"Get your pastries here. Only for 0.50 Euro."

"Oh Marinette, your stand is amazing," Chloe smiled, trying to woo her. Marinette just nodded without saying a word. "I just know a lot of people are going to come to buy these awesome pastries."

More people started coming in, some of them stopping to buy tickets, the rest setting up their stands as well. Not only were there people selling stuff, but there were rides as well. It was almost like an amusement park.

"Oh, there he is!" Lila suddenly exclaimed and pointed to the front. Marinette looked over at who or what she was pointing at, and realized it was Adrien's limo. Besides Alya, Nino and Rose, Marinette had also been waiting for Adrien to show up, and now here he was.

Lila quickly ran over to him as soon as he stepped out of the limo. Marinette stayed in her spot. If she walked over to Adrien, Chloe and Lila would know the two were still together. The more she thought about that, a sudden problem made its way to her mind.

If she was going to be having fun with Adrien, then Lila and Chloe were sure to see that, and they would know that Adrien and her were still together. She face palmed herself, asking herself why she would forget that important part.

You know what?! Screw it! So what if they find out we've only been playing them? I just want Adrien to have fun and that's what I'm going to make sure he gets.

Lila had pulled Adrien into a sudden hug. Adrien felt uncomfortable, but didn't push her away. After breaking the hug, Lila smiled.

"Oh my goodness, I know how you're only staying here for two hours, so I decided to stay with you for those two hours and have fun with you. Isn't that such a great idea? You won't feel pretty lonely after that."

"Are you trying to call me a loner?!" Adrien glared at her, and Lila took a step back.

"What?! No, it's nothing like that. I'm just saying... I want you to have fun, so I'm going to be here with you throughout your stay here, so that I can make sure you have the bestest fun you have ever had," Lila tried to explain, but Adrien wasn't buying it.

"So, basically you're trying to say that I don't know how to have fun?" Adrien glared at her again, and this time Lila wished she could just shrink away. Adrien shook his head and walked past Lila.

As he walked past Marinette and her stand, he made sure to give her a small wink before he continued on, Nathalie and Gorilla behind him.

Another van then pulled up. Marinette noticed that the van belonged to Alya's parents. The van door opened, and Alya, Nino, Juleka, Rose, Mylene and Ivan walked out. Marinette felt relieved that they had all arrived. She started walking up to them.

"Hey guys!" She gave each and everyone of them a hug. When she got to Rose, she gave her a look reminding her of what she was supposed to do.

Rose then pulled her away from the rest. "Mylene told me she knew what was going on, and she said she wanted to help," She explained. "So she's going to be helping me catching the girls on video. Just in case I need rest, Mylene would take over, and we'll take turns like that."

"That's a fantastic idea. Glad you two could think of it," Marinette smiled. "You might have already known, but Adrien is also on our side now, so you can trust him." Rose nodded. When she was done, Marinette headed back to her stand. The Fun Fair now had a lot of people.

Adrien then started walking up to her. "So listen to this great news." Marinette smiled as she listened to Adrien talk. "I talked with my father, and he actually agreed to let me stay for full time."

"No way! Adrien, I knew you could do it!" Marinette wanted to pull him into a hug, but she realized Lila's eyes were on them, so she didn't. Nathalie and Gorilla were still going to be with Adrien, but at least Adrien got to stay for full time.

"And another problem," Adrien said. "We're going to fail. I want to hang out with you during this Fun Fair, but Lila and Chloe are going to know that we're actually still together."

Marinette nodded. The way Adrien put it made it sound like she was his girlfriend, and it made her heart skip a beat. "I decided..." She spoke. "I decided to screw it. I want to have fun as well, and if it means Lila and Chloe finding out, I don't care. I still want to go through it."

Adrien chuckled. "Alright. I guess it's time to get their hearts crushed. I want to see their faces when they hear that we didn't actually get in a real fight."

Marinette smirked. Oh, me too!

~~~

Word Count: 1153 (excluding this)
-Edited-