A little bit about yourself

This is just a quick note telling you about yourself in this series.

Name: Y/N (your name is the same as the one in real life)

Family: You have have 3 older siblings and 2 younger siblings. You and your siblings do not live with your parents as they have passed away 4 months before you arrived at Ouran. You used to live in Gothenburg Sweden but moved to Japan with your Grandparents. Your family is royalty in Sweden yet you do not like to flaunt you power as it is against what you stand for. No body else knows you family is royalty except for Ourans headmaster and members of your family.

Verity is your eldest sister and is 21 years old, she is currently in College studying technology and photography

Felix he is you eldest sibling and is 24 years old, he does youtube videos for a living (sound familiar ;3)

Reese he is only 1 year older than you (17), he goes to Ouran with you and is in the same class as Tamaki

Älva (L-va) she is 1 years younger then you (15), she is in her third year of middle school at Ouran and looks up to you greatly

Stephano he is your youngest sibling and is only 13 years old, he is in his first year of middle school at Ouran, he doesn't talk much but when he does he is full of good and wise advice, he is mostly with Felix (You getting the references Bro ;3)

Personality: You are a kind and sweet girl but you don't fall all of that host club crap and you believe people are beautiful on the inside and out, you stand for what you want and never let others put you down. You were bullied when you were young for being a teachers pet and since then you have changed inside and out.

Friends: You don't have many friends outside of the host club and your family, you like to keep isolated and don't trust people very easily.

Anyway that was just a very quick briefing of who you are in this series (hope you got my pewdiepie references! :3)! I hope you enjoy this series it may be a long one!